Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your fixed broadband speeds

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Just heard news that FLOW is expecting bump speeds all the way up to 1 Gbps thanks to a DOCSIS 3.1 upgrade, if Stephen Price's account of their progress network-wise is to be believed. Customers should see a reflection in new speeds come this Sunday I hear. Has anyone seen any changes in speeds recently?
    Still getting 100mbps on Flow.. My Digicel LTE faster lol

I got a speed increase on my old package.

Quote Originally Posted by 5dB View Post
    I got a speed increase on my old package.
    So it's a secret or you gonna share the details with us?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Old package moved from about 75/30 to 100/40.

On their website the 150/30 package is now 200/50 so seems its a 33.33% upgrade across the board.

I haven't yet received a bump in speed, but looking forward to it

Just see that they updated the speeds on their website, im on the fiber internet max plan which is 120/120 but seeing no increase. Would love if my download goes up to at least 150 though.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor

Got this message today:

[I]Dear Valued Customer

We continue to make investments to upgrade our fire fast technology and further enhance the delivery of our services to you. Our technical teams are on the job and working tirelessly to ensure that you feel the difference.

We are pleased to advise that your home internet plan speed has been automatically upgraded with up to 120/50 Mbps at no additional cost to you. With this enhanced speed, you can now do more of what you love - sharing moments that matter and enjoying an even better digital
    experience.

Keeping you connected by providing a reliable and consistent service remains our focus. If you are currently experiencing any disruptions with your service, let us know by clicking here. Your feedback is important and will help us with making necessary improvements.

Thank you for being a loyal Flow customer. We look forward to your continued support and remain committed to serving you even better on
    Jamaica's network.

Sincerely,

Team Flow Jamaica
    PHONE: XR

Quote Originally Posted by BountyKilla View Post
    Got this message today:

[I]Dear Valued Customer

We continue to make investments to upgrade our fire fast technology and further enhance the delivery of our services to you. Our technical teams are on the job and working tirelessly to ensure that you feel the difference.

We are pleased to advise that your home internet plan speed has been automatically upgraded with up to 120/50 Mbps at no additional cost to you. With this enhanced speed, you can now do more of what you love - sharing moments that matter and enjoying an even better digital
    experience.

Keeping you connected by providing a reliable and consistent service remains our focus. If you are currently experiencing any disruptions with your service, let us know by clicking here. Your feedback is important and will help us with making necessary improvements.

Thank you for being a loyal Flow customer. We look forward to your continued support and remain committed to serving you even better on
    Jamaica's network.

Sincerely,

Team Flow Jamaica
    What speed package you had before?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Like me have to go call Flow.. I have 100 mbps package... Now barely getting 40/50 mbps

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Like me have to go call Flow.. I have 100 mbps package... Now barely getting 40/50 mbps
    Yeah give them a call. Could be with the upgrade work going on something is amiss.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500