Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kart Rider - Online cart racer

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    So what happen to your phone? Or your PS4 or PS5? or your tablet? Or your Xbox?
    I have no modern console. My phone - just changed - so let me try that. But I dominate.....I mean I compete better from my desktop. Let's see still. Tomorrow evening. Phone maybe.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    I have no modern console. My phone - just changed - so let me try that. But I dominate.....I mean I compete better from my desktop. Let's see still. Tomorrow evening. Phone maybe.
    Tomorrow evening is the last day of this 1 week global stress test. But lets see if you can get a run before it closes till official release in a few months.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Tomorrow evening is the last day of this 1 week global stress test. But lets see if you can get a run before it closes till official release in a few months.
    My son's PC is a gaming rig - but it's a bit inconvenient to use at times. I'm going to rebuild my daily driver into a semi-gaming system. Going be very low end though. So let's see what can be done. Been busy with work so...

*sigh*
    I always tell the younger generation. "Don't grow up. It's a trap!" LoL. I enjoy IT and stuff - but I hate adulting at times. Multiple customers have lightning damage so no time to do anything for myself.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

My son's PC is a gaming rig - but it's a bit inconvenient to use at times. I'm going to rebuild my daily driver into a semi-gaming system. Going be very low end though. So let's see what can be done. Been busy with work so...

*sigh*
    I always tell the younger generation. "Don't grow up. It's a trap!" LoL. I enjoy IT and stuff - but I hate adulting at times. Multiple customers have lightning damage so no time to do anything for myself.
    It must be rough up there in Mandeville and the environs ...I cant imagine.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    It must be rough up there in Mandeville and the environs ...I cant imagine.
    Lots of lightning damage recently with all the rains. Some customers didn't invest in proper infrastructure - others did but things still damaged through FLOW equipment.

Lots of lightning damage recently with all the rains. Some customers didn't invest in proper infrastructure - others did but things still damaged through FLOW equipment.
    Which ones? ADSL or HFC?

In Any Case they need to switch over the customer base to GPON.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Which ones? ADSL or HFC?

In Any Case they need to switch over the customer base to GPON.
    HFC. Modems usually still work with wireless unless it gets massive damage. FLOW keeps saying - oh we can see the CMAC and log into the modem on our side so it's working - like the retards they are. Business places have LAN connections to the modem on the WAN side of their own equipment. I'm suggesting to everyone that they get some LAN surge protectors. But yeah.

Back to Kart Rider. I've gotten a low-end GPU and an Asrock board with 1155 CPU. Going to migrate parts either this week or next week. The board doesn't have USB 3.0 and I need that for some of the transfers I do - so purchased a card online. Once I get that and migrate - scrub and redo - will try to install. So hopefully next week. If it doesn't work - will see if I can grab a card online or off here if anyone has for sale.

Problem is - car stuff upcoming plus work just done - so going be a bit strapped for cash until December/January. But let's see what can work out.

Pre-Season starts this Wednesday. You can download in advance later today.
    https://www.nexon.com/kartdrift/en/n...readId=1946982

PC, Mobile(Apple and Android), Steam

(XBox One and PlayStation not available during this Pre-Season play unfortunately)
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Pre-Season starts this Wednesday. You can download in advance later today.
    https://www.nexon.com/kartdrift/en/n...readId=1946982

PC, Mobile(Apple and Android), Steam

(XBox One and PlayStation not available during this Pre-Season play unfortunately)
    Many thanks. Will do and advise friends.

Hope you guys playing it on steam as I plan to jump in when it releases too.