Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Android Loader Cydia Tweak for iPhone & iPod

When you say " user experience ", I thinking ui experience And functionality it has.
    And "fit Thier needs" , is applications that the os supports.
    Not restrictive to interface , definitely ui aka eye candy .

So basically its is if apple actually allow eye candy ui aka themes
    And ignore drm and allow users to just download off torrents ( movies and music just released )
    And for they heck of it allow apps that can hack into public / business wifi to kick off users for "fun"
    And just for the fun of it all throw in the ability to steal data from other mobile users over wifi / Bluetooth .
    Darn straight I'll put credit card info on such a device and use the NFC swipe nothing can go wrong ...

Truth be told majority of the users in the world love free stuff. No matter where it comes from and who suffers ?.
    Surely one just think meh I'll steal a copy it won't hurt , and gives copy to a friend and he does they do the same and repeats the cycle to the point majority of the users has it and the creators gets almost nothing.
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilWolf View Post
    When you say " user experience ", I thinking ui experience And functionality it has.
    And "fit Thier needs" , is applications that the os supports.
    Not restrictive to interface , definitely ui aka eye candy .

So basically its is if apple actually allow eye candy ui aka themes
    And ignore drm and allow users to just download off torrents ( movies and music just released )
    And for they heck of it allow apps that can hack into public / business wifi to kick off users for "fun"
    And just for the fun of it all throw in the ability to steal data from other mobile users over wifi / Bluetooth .
    Darn straight I'll put credit card info on such a device and use the NFC swipe nothing can go wrong ...

Truth be told majority of the users in the world love free stuff. No matter where it comes from and who suffers ?.
    Surely one just think meh I'll steal a copy it won't hurt , and gives copy to a friend and he does they do the same and repeats the cycle to the point majority of the users has it and the creators gets almost nothing.
    Seriously!!!!!!!! I buy my Apps, no matter the platform. I stick to legitimate market sources. What you just depicted is so not true by that I mean Not unique to Android. This is the case for EVERY Platform....which is why You iFanatics Jailbreak your iOS devices to get the same darn thing. So Pot cussing kettle here DWL!!! Only difference is we have a choice in the matter. You guys have to Hack and Crack your iDevices to do it.
    Stock for Stock Android is just as safe as iOS maybe even safer too, once your stick to the Android market.
    Last edited by Cultus; Feb 3, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Only reason why apple users would have to hack , highly due to the fact apple actually tries to enforce drm to make publishers feel more secure that their products are being sold securely .
    As for ui , I honestly wonder why don't give users a better choice for other users that don't like a simplistic ui.
    I did not target anyone specifically about the free stuff , but the fact drm is not enforced on various mobile devices in stock.
    Even Microsoft has their take on upholding drm in Thier Zune products line.
    Whilst android like everyone says is open source and doesn't even try to enforce drm.

I also buy all my content , from legitimate sources. Nor have I modded my device.
    But majority of the users that know themselves , know exactly what I mean.

If drm actually enforces new rules on mobile os I'm very sure android will be a lot like apple , with various features removed like Bluetooth transfers of various content locked and registered by drm ..
    Last edited by FossilWolf; Feb 3, 2012 at 07:42 PM.
    [Asus M3A79T Deluxe|Phenom II x4 940BE|Asus Triton 81|Corsair 750W|NZXT Sentry2|G.Skill 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 Dual Channel|Sapphire 4870 1GB GDDR5|WD Green 640GB,1TB,2TB|WD Black 320GB,640GB|Samsung P2450] Need Upgrade
    BB8220> 9700> 9800>Nokia N8(Drowned)>IPhone 4(retired)> Wtf is a Phone ?.

Quote Originally Posted by FossilWolf View Post
    If drm actually enforces new rules on mobile os I'm very sure android will be a lot like apple , with various features removed like Bluetooth transfers of various content locked and registered by drm ..
    This is a sour point for Apple now. I stand corrected but from my limited knowledge iOS Devices are the only devices with a Bluetooth restriction. The only purpose for BT of an iOS device is for headphones and BT ear pieces. Which makes no sense to me. That defeats the purpose of BT. I can transfer content of my choosing via BT to and from any Non iOS device. As for transferring protected content I have no experience with that and have no problems if DRM is enforced on such materials, but even so this would not mean disabling BT file transfers completely. Simple Block all transfers on Protected DRM materials, while allowing other transfers. But as it relates to transferring general content iOS devices can transfer no such thing via BT. Not even send a .txt file to another iOS device. This is a sad case, especially in an age of bluetooth.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Sigh.....It's either going completely on the Apple island all by our lonesome self or sacrificing that individuality to become a part of the masses. I know I was looking at the idea of joining the Android ......but I know more than ever I would rather be in the company of the minority of Apple Group rather among the masses. Happily.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)