Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Utorrent setting for 6mb

Default Utorrent setting for 6mb

I have recently gotten flow's 6mb package and for the past two days on it I have been getting relatively the same download speeds I got from C & W 3mb offering (330 down).

I have twice numerous settings using utorrent and no difference (the files I am downloading are from high bandwidth private servers with loads of seeders so I know the download can go higher), I have also tried TCP optimizer still no difference.

Speedtest done on flow's speedtest site and speedtest.net varies, averaging from 4mb - 6mb.

Can someone with a similar connection speed post or pm me their settings (specifically for utorrent client) or offer some suggestions.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

TwistedPair Guest

I got the 4Mb and I don't even get 300 from utorrent, maybe someone could shed some light on this.

I use cwj .. sorry this may not help you ...

But when i use Bittorrent i get far better download speeds than utorrent .. so you may want to try bittorent and compare..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

What I am also noticing is that whenever my downloads are "high" (300k), my upload speeds are extremely low (20kb), when I stop the downloads, my uploads soar to around 80kb.

On my C & W connection I could max out both downloads and uploads at the same time, any one else having this problem?
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    What I am also noticing is that whenever my downloads are "high" (300k), my upload speeds are extremely low (20kb), when I stop the downloads, my uploads soar to around 80kb.

On my C & W connection I could max out both downloads and uploads at the same time, any one else having this problem?
    whats the bandiwith of the total torrents.....meaning a server with a 3 meg connection ...you will only get a max 3 meg even if you have a 6 meg connection,,simply put

As mentioned above, I am downloading from high bandwidth private trackers.

Most if not all of the uploaders on the sites have seedboxes seeding the files so I should be able to max out my connection with ease.