Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Kart Rider - Online cart racer

Ok this the error I keep getting when trying to login with my email and trying to enter the verification code they sent me:

This one when I try to create a new account. Even tried a different email and same thing:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Try the "Continue With Google" option and see if it works. The SSO options seemed to work for persons that had problems getting on. I guess it's the flood of users. But I had my Nexon account a LOOONG time ago.

Was playing Combat Arms in 2010. Started on original Kart Rider in 2013 or beflore. So yeah. I can only tell the date due to emails I had with friends - lol.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Pow, the first picture you posted, the error says you need to change your region. Seems the region you have set on your PC, does not match the region you selected when you created the account. So change the region on your PC to match the region you used to sign up with.

Otherwise, you will have to contact customer support for assistance.

For your second picture it sounds like you have multiple Nexon accounts.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Pow, the first picture you posted, the error says you need to change your region. Seems the region you have set on your PC, does not match the region you selected when you created the account. So change the region on your PC to match the region you used to sign up with.

Otherwise, you will have to contact customer support for assistance.

For your second picture it sounds like you have multiple Nexon accounts.
    Yeah was wondering if I was using a proxy or flow was acting up the time I registered the account, but I mean I can't create another account either so guess I'll try the facebook option or contact their customer care as yuh mentioned.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yeah was wondering if I was using a proxy or flow was acting up the time I registered the account, but I mean I can't create another account either so guess I'll try the facebook option or contact their customer care as yuh mentioned.
    Nuh know why yuh neva try log in long before. Yuh never play in the beta sessions?

If it says your ID (which is your email address right?) is already used, why not reset the password on those and see if the region works on those?

Finally able to verify my main email after trying my google one and verified my old email when trying the join wiith google option again as it never worked the first time but here we are (confusing I know, baffled me too) .

Anyways doing tutorial runs now so add me when you can. Username: itsamepowpow .

Added. What we need to do is arrange up a day/time that we can link and run something. Let me know. My job has me on the road a lot - so it would either be a weekend or an evening. And even on weekends it's likely in the evenings - Sundays are best for me. During the week it's in the night. Like 7PM or later. Depends on when I get in.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Added. What we need to do is arrange up a day/time that we can link and run something. Let me know. My job has me on the road a lot - so it would either be a weekend or an evening. And even on weekends it's likely in the evenings - Sundays are best for me. During the week it's in the night. Like 7PM or later. Depends on when I get in.
    Same. During the week in the evenings is fine for me. The daily's reset at 9pm each day too.

Last edited by khat17; Jan 16, 2023 at 10:26 PM.

You lucky to have the time to get 3 stars. As long as I get 2 stars, I'm done with that task. Naa drive myself mad trying to perfect it. You still get the license.

But I like the tracks the license unlocks. They are pretty cool. Gonna work on the L3 license.