Thread: Seeking a Job. Information Technology related

Default Seeking a Job. Information Technology related

Hey guys

seeking a job thats IT related. my skill set is not limited to the below. (excerpt taken from resume)
    Installing, troubleshooting and configuring Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,Virtual Machines using Microsoft Windows XP as the host machine, computer hardware not limited to Motherboards, RAM, Hard Drives etc.; using remote desktop connections over the Internet with “Log Me In” and “Team Viewer” software
    Proficient in Microsoft products, namely MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer.
    part time employment preferred. thanx much . eagerly anticipating responses
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Try http://www.odesk.com. Great for finding freelance work.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

been on odesk, its ok. but i need something stable
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Does the O desk works well with people who are in Jamaica? or is it more overseas based?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Mar 22, 2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by smithieallstar View Post
    Does the O desk works well with people who are in Jamaica? or is it more overseas based?
    Odesk is international as long as you have a Paypal account you can get paid even working form Jamaica.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

guys........... ne one here actually received jobs from odesk......... if so cud u give me the name of some categories i cud apply to?
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

Quote Originally Posted by crazeeplayer View Post
    guys........... ne one here actually received jobs from odesk......... if so cud u give me the name of some categories i cud apply to?
    Some people here do get jobs of Odesk its mainly the programmers and graphics people though.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by crazeeplayer View Post
    I'm a full time Odesk employee and I'm living in Ja. No complaints here, it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm a graphic artist.
    Intel i5 3570k (Unlocked), 16 Gb Ram DDR3, HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB WD Black 2TB HD, Gigabyte Wind-force ATI R270 OC Gpu, Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H MB , EVGA 500W PS, 64GB SSD
    i5 3570, ECS H67H2-I, AMD Radeon HD 2GB 6670, Corsair 16 GB PC312800, WD Black 2TB x 2, 64GB SSD