Thread: Air Jamaica suspends Eastern Caribbean flights

Default Air Jamaica suspends Eastern Caribbean flights

Air Jamaica last night announced the immediate suspension of flights between Jamaica and its Eastern Caribbean gateways for the next four weeks, a move that sparked bewilderment and anger in the travel industry, as well as fears that Jamaica's tourism industry could suffer heavy damage.\

LINK
    Is this the end of an era?

I really liked these flights and I'm sure they will be missed. It was always nice going dowin to the EC on JM. Oh well I guess it's back to But Will It Arrive (BWIA).

Interestingly, Am I the only one who finds it odd that this only came out in the observer alone

Default Re: Air Jamaica suspends Eastern Caribbean flights

LOL......yet another effect of a spiralling economy. Bwoy life in Ja just going to continue to get harder and harder. Michael Lee Chin can't take over Air J man? Butch made his fortune already and is quite contented hence wasn't too keen in keeping the airkine afloat so to hell with it and ofcourse he and Ho-mar are good friends so he sold it for a $1 to add insult to injury and make a mockery of the national carrier. This all sickens and disgusts me. Very soon it will be back to tight seats and disgusting food with American Airline.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Default Re: Air Jamaica suspends Eastern Caribbean flights

bwoy i telling bout these people in ja that we should be looking up to... all a dem waan light a roll away in a barrel! and bag a sell out they all are...
    Device Cure 8900
    BlackBerry Pin:24b0345e
    BlackBerry Alliance Member