Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The ROCK .... GAY?

Default Re: The ROCK .... GAY?

lol lol eediat ting dat!! @ NIGELT
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Bunny
    lol lol eediat ting dat!! @ NIGELT
    He edited it just after i posted.
    Nexus S - Android 2.3.3 CM7, Jame Bond kernel with BLN, ext4 & full voodoo
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448

Sure... lol
    hmmm...
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken

check the time it says 9:06, yow clear that i edit it for a reason, it sound wrong.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    hmmmmm rock laying the smack down on men????? rock giving men his rock bottom??????? hehehe say it ain't sooo rocky say it ain't so......
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL DWL
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Highly unlikely...Rok Gay???
    I dont think so...
    I dont need to know everything, I just need to know where to find the answer...Einstein

Omar O Thompson (CISA, CCSP, CCDA, CCNA, NCDS(CS1000), LPIC-1, Linux+)

<In The Voice of the Rock>Well let me get this straight, you think that THE ROCK is gay? (pause) You think that the peoples champs is a man lover? (pause and raises eyebrow) Do you want me to lay the smack down on your candy asss oooppppss <End The Voice of the Rock>
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

<In The Voice of the Rock>Well let me get this straight, you think that THE ROCK is gay? (pause) You think that the peoples champs is a man lover? (pause and raises eyebrow) Do you want me to lay the smack down on your candy asss oooppppss <End The Voice of the Rock>
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, rock why did you do it man????? LOL LOL LOL