Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S successor revealed

lol u kno.. there is an ol saying bout throwing stone in sty and d pig it lik will squeal

dont tek offence ute.. all im saying is that samsung finally mek a phone better than iphone4. it took them long enough but u dont need 2 get rahty cuz odds are it have some flaw in gps or something else. even more, odds are iphone 5 or iphone 4GS goin come out by christmas with all sorts of new stuff. bwoy it mek u wonder why bother trying 2 keep up wid technology cuz by d time u buy something that new it tun obsolete an dem bus someting dat lik it fa 6
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    agreed.. SGS seems to have its own faults but is always a worthy competitor to HTC when it comes to hardware. i know that based on what i've seen, the SGS is definately a iphone killer.. every aspect of it just says "im better than the iphone 4" lmao
    You got that right..........
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

well THIS is definately an iphone clone I MEAN competitor, lol, exept, lol, how long will it last though... too much of these phones saturating the market, and not one taken seriously (enough)

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    well THIS is definately an iphone clone I MEAN competitor, lol, exept, lol, how long will it last though... too much of these phones saturating the market, and not one taken seriously (enough)
    two thing.

Analyst says iphone growth will only last till the end of this year, then it will start declining. As android is taking over. I will take the anyst word over your anyday.

all your post has to contain "lol"?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

the thing with the iphone no one can deny, is that, lol, no one phone has caused or even near caused the stir it has, maybe, if say, htc launced the evo 4g for example, to compete against the iphone, and not have A MILLION AND ONE pawns all around it, it might be succesful, for example, but apple releases one phone, with updated versions, and that captures the market

ive seen a million iphone clones, like this one, with WICKED SPECS, but yet still they flop themself, with another shortly aftet

im not saying android cant take over, im saying they arent making any one phone to take over the iphone, and by the time they do, or they do take over, a new iphone will be out, stiring up the place like a blender

lol

the thing with the iphone no one can deny, is that, lol, no one phone has caused or even near caused the stir it has, maybe, if say, htc launced the evo 4g for example, to compete against the iphone, and not have A MILLION AND ONE pawns all around it, it might be succesful, for example, but apple releases one phone, with updated versions, and that captures the market

ive seen a million iphone clones, like this one, with WICKED SPECS, but yet still they flop themself, with another shortly aftet

im not saying android cant take over, im saying they arent making any one phone to take over the iphone, and by the time they do, or they do take over, a new iphone will be out, stiring up the place like a blender

lol
    There will never be anyone android phone. if other phones had Ios it would be the same for iphone. Android is there who wants to use it, use it. Ios is locked to only one company.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

yeah, so better i say no SAMSUNG phone for example, will ever single handedly wipe out the iphone, they have to have an army, and other companies too, and still cant

get my point? i know someone out there must, lol

yeah, so better i say no SAMSUNG phone for example, will ever single handedly wipe out the iphone, they have to have an army, and other companies too, and still cant

get my point? i know someone out there must, lol
    Well samsung galaxy S sold over 10 million units.
    Google is very happy at the moment.
    Yes it takes alot to take down the iphone, as the iphone started the genre and has the hype since then.

I know better so I do better.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

zeen, even with reviews of it being slow as hell, and now a succesor...

and what about accesories docks compatable with radios entertainment systems etc that makes iphone a winner too, which other phones even come close to offering these things? lol, i know better, heh heh

zeen, even with reviews of it being slow as hell, and now a succesor...

and what about accesories docks compatable with radios entertainment systems etc that makes iphone a winner too, which other phones even come close to offering these things? lol, i know better, heh heh
    What is slow as hell? Have you ever used one? A slow as hell phone, without hype doesnt sell 10 mill.
    Another girl I know bought oner yesterday. She aint complaining "best thing she ever bought".
    While i was at a party with them a guy asked one of them if thats an iphone. She replied "no we dont walk around with that crap" so proud of them .

Anyways as for accessories Apple sure does have alot.
    That doesnt mean the other phones dont though.
    http://innovator.samsungmobile.com/b...essageId=93367
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup