Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Android on HD2

did some reaseach and it turns out that by decreasing the LCD density, you can effectively increase the phones resolution.. there is also a way to increase color capacity of the screen but i'll have to read more on that topic (with luck i can get it to 256K effective)

still.. with all the level of support im getting from the forum i think its a worthy investment
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

changed my rom now from CM6.1.1 to CM7, im investigating to see which apps will work from which wont but so far most of my games are working. applanet seems to be suffering from some problems though so i may just go back..

no significant boost in performance recorded, prob less FC.. but we'll c how it goes when i load up a bucket load of apps and widgets on it.

i also put up quadrant - that doesnt seem to work that well right now but i'll just keep on waiting
    Facebook || Twitter

Hahaha nice. Got my HD2 last year around April. During that time I regretted having bought it over a desire since winmo sucked too much for me. xD

But now that android is possible it's made this the best phone i've ever had. Also considering it can run WP7 it's even more loveable, though I find WP7 inferior to android in some ways.

Hope you plan on keeping that HD2 in good condition, try not to wear it out from playing with it too much, seeing as there's so much to do with it. xD Mine's got lots of scratches already, well atleast in places that are easily repairable. xD

Edit:
    If you want something to show off how fast your build is with quadrant, use darkstone's superRAM, 4000+ scores. xD Although keep in mind quadrant scores are nothing more than to show off, it doesn't really show how well a system works.
    Last edited by Kailkti; Feb 7, 2011 at 10:43 PM.

darkstone is straight SD and i dont use SD Roms, i primarily stick to NAND because it offers freedom from going through windows and it runs as effective as any other native android phone. right now my quadrant is 4850 because i switched to using an updated clockwork mod that allows better ext partition creation and flexible VM Heap sizes and its all pretty impressive.. and i agree HD2 is definately a top contender in the android field- i HOPE cyanogenmod takes it seriously while developing his gingerbread port CM7 cuz otherwise lots of ppl will be pissed off.. and i'll be 1 of them!! im so loyal to these guys because they are the trend setters for OS manipulation. quick, featurable and stable - cant get better than that!

yeah im now back on CM 6.1.1 - glad to make the change considering that launcherpro hasnt worked for CM7 as yet. will be waiting!
    Facebook || Twitter

No he really has a NAND version of his builds. It's just, like last time, he's too busy with school so he's dropped development for his builds so the mods closed the thread.
    Imma wait a little later till apps get updated to work for gingerbread, cuz I can't deal with having this work, and that don't, it's too frustrating. Plus I never liked stock/CM builds. They're fast, but they lack the eye candy I want. xD

I KNOW!!! im so tempted to go with a DHD or DZ rom but to me it lacks space and has no resizable widgets.. its the resizable widgets that is the deal breaker honestly!!- thats why we have home launchers.. though launcher pro lacks a little more prettiness and UI sweeties - it gets the job done and it looks nice
    Facebook || Twitter

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    This is an inclusive package to successfully install ANDROID 2.3.2 operating system on your HTC HD2 phone NAND memory! Phone not included !
    NO MORE WINDOWS MOBILE!!!

The Package includes:
    - Step by step instructions to install Android 2.3.2 on the HD2 NAND Memory!
    - 1 Package with all programs needed to convert your phone to android.
    - 24 Hour assistance from myself
    - Money back guarantee if it doesn't work!
    why is that sumn for him lol i thought it was the phone on bidding lol
    CONTACT INFO : CALL/TXT/WHATS-APP >>> 1 (876) 856 2013

because those are all files needed to get ginger bread on his phone.
    Found a cheaper one by the way http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_603wt_1139
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

1- its nothing big pezz - i could have put gingy on myself.. i had it on the other day but because not all apps are compatible, i took it off and went back 2 froyo.. i dont think its any different with what he's offering. as a matter of fact - i think he's conning people.. DFT should sue him for profiting off of his invention which was made to be free for all

2- gingy is still in its nightly phase.. CM7 has no official release for HD2 as yet so that what ur seeing is only a nightly rom
    Facebook || Twitter