Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: $5000 spent in app world??

jomo Guest

listen yute, lol, a lime phone lime to lime is 8 dollars per minute, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE A LIME PHONE?? lol, about one or two i know and GUESS WHAT they have a digicel also... (lol @ no one calling them otherwise)

so unless most of your contacts have lime or claro (muss work yu work at one of them) having a lime or claro makes absolutely no sense

is this so hard to grasp? lol

ive been there, lime postpaid, made no sense, as i was calling mostly digicel

i have a pre paid digi sim on the side, lol

i get 25 minutes free after the first 5 minutes digi to digi, that means its almost impossible to finish my credit on one call (i buy 500 at a time)

i get free calls after 11, when i top up i guess, and ten dollars digi to digi is fine with mer

also 100 free texts if i send 5 in one day...

no one is beating digi right now...

i work for neither - it sounds like your the ceo for digicel the way your defending them but i'm not going to run you down still - at the end of the day to each is his own - a man spend him money how he wants to but i still think digicel tief
    GIVING GOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME!!!

jomo Guest

im no ceo for digicel

i just havwe common sense, and experience in all aspects of three networks

two of which hardly have any subscribers i know

and those who do have a digicel as well

i can save no money read NOOOOOOOO MOOOOOONNNNNEEEEYYYYYYYY switching to another network...

no one can prove mer wrong, and in the meantime, people can say all they want and think im bias, im not

i gave the other two networks a chance

and it never benefit me in anyway shape or form

but as yu seh to each his own

people spend money how they want to

and i chose to SAVE MONEY BY CALLING THE 450 + PEOPLE IN MY CONTACTS (and more) WHO HAVE DIGICEL PHONES AT THE CHEAPEST RATE OF 4 DOLLARS PER MINUTE POST PAID 10 DOLLARS PRE PAID AND FREE NIGHTS WEEKEND 25 FREE AFTER 5 MINUTES ETC ETC ETC

this is getting reallll boring now, lol

hey we finish discuss about these networks man - them good eenuh - pawdie whats your thoughts on the "torch" or your not a bb user?

jomo Guest

yeah im a bb user to put it midly, lol, ive had well over 20, on my 5th or 6th 9700 now

i bought a torch when it just released, if youre a bb lover, youll love it, but its not for a techi nerd type b*tch who likes to hack phones and spend all his time doing foolishness cause he has no life

bb torch; real gallis phone

when i slid mine up (no one even knew what it was back then) and ask a girl for her #

she could never say no, lol

id buy back one of course, love the red i might give it a try, i also like sliders, but i was afraid to drop it, i supervise road and construction, so id use it as a second phone

lol lol lol real gallis phone torch!!!!!i'm considering the 9780 or the torch but it stills look blurry. don't know