Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: $5000 spent in app world??

jomo Guest

yup, more a unu leave digi the better for me, so go back to lime, and REMEMBER the days your phone would actually RING! lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    yup, more a unu leave digi the better for me, so go back to lime, and REMEMBER the days your phone would actually RING! lol lol lol
    lol @ jomo stop style di man dem thing so - mi hav a lime phone an it ring well - dem a come!!!

jomo Guest

if i get a lime phone right now the 400 plus contact in my bb with digi phone esp the girls, lol, woulda have a hard time a call my phone like they do now!
    food for thought

ive tried lime, had a postpaid along side my digi

the bill was ridiculous

and, lol, they CHANGED THEIR 'UNLIMITED DATA PLAN' IN the middle of the month, capped it to mussi 4mb or sumn, and nuh tell mi, so i still owe them 13000 when i had a iphone downloading videos etc

yu think DIGI TIEF?lol lol lol, yu wah get all a PAD UP (i call it tampon) BILL frim dutty LIME!

you know what, me a get vex, lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    if i get a lime phone right now the 400 plus contact in my bb with digi phone esp the girls, lol, woulda have a hard time a call my phone like they do now!
    food for thought

ive tried lime, had a postpaid along side my digi

the bill was ridiculous

and, lol, they CHANGED THEIR 'UNLIMITED DATA PLAN' IN the middle of the month, capped it to mussi 4mb or sumn, and nuh tell mi, so i still owe them 13000 when i had a iphone downloading videos etc

yu think DIGI TIEF?lol lol lol, yu wah get all a PAD UP (i call it tampon) BILL frim dutty LIME!

you know what, me a get vex, lol

lol lol lol PAD UP ahh bwoy u nuh ezi eenuh - a weh u get dat from now bossi?? a di bb service mi hav pan di lime - 3G fast pan it!!! u affi a wait 2 long fi a browser pan di digicel network.

jomo Guest

i get dat FROM EXPERIENCE YUTE, and inside info, ive said enough still..

jomo Guest

and dont know what browser or bb you have but in bolt my pages load as fast as i could want them to...

you know my experience is not so much that Lime does not have a good service or package. its the fact that they raped the Jamaican people for YEARS when there was no competition so yeah, STONE them to hell. so Digicel came and showed a lot of people what they were missing and because of that gained many a loyal fans or as some like to call it trumpet blowing. for me i ran with cable and wireless, toj(telecom of jamaica) post paid plans from back in the day with the analog brick phone...then the slim brick...the flip etc all the way until Digicel came and gave us the the Nokia 3310. It's not that the service is better or worse but rather that you are given a customer service that far surpasses all others and yeah people will always pay more for better customer service and in my opinion Digicel has beaten the competition HANDS DOWN so go figure.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

jomo Guest

digi has beaten the competition hands feet all HEADS DOWN, lol

but is we why digicel a mek some much!!!!! i find myself purchasing over $1000 credit a week (maybe i chat to much)
    GIVING GOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME!!!

jomo Guest

maybe you need postpaid

i pay less than 4 dollars a minute

and i get free nights and weekends...

come on man, its money wasted