Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FirstCaribbean Visa Debit Card is Here

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    stop carrying balances and they can't "rape" you.
    cosign, i cant understand how and why people always seem to get themselves into these problems
    >>Insert something witty here<<

Quote Originally Posted by mrpaulrich View Post
    I posted on this debit card weeks ago...i've used mine already at walmart, amazon, and ebay via paypal..all went thru without problems
    excellent news now i jus have to get the money to put into it

I posted on this debit card weeks ago...i've used mine already at walmart, amazon, and ebay via paypal..all went thru without problems
    Sent in my application over a week now, do they mail it or do they have you come in and pick it up? Then again I need to go check my mail.

If u opening a regular chequing account with FCI a minimum of $2000 is necessary, but if it's a salaries account such as 1 the your employer would deposit your salaries to, then no money is necessary to open the account, just go with the required papers
    I can confirm that that is the case, mine was opened with the help of a potential employer who didn't use any other banks back in 2005/2006
    THANK GOD

Well I applied today weird how I just now saw this thread was wondering how i missed it when this is what i have been hoping for for so very long.

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    Sent in my application over a week now, do they mail it or do they have you come in and pick it up? Then again I need to go check my mail.
    Yes they usually mail it to you so check your mail asap...I would think it's for address verification why they mail it
    Last edited by mrpaulrich; Dec 7, 2010 at 08:02 AM.

Neat! What do I need to open an account there? What was that I read about reference letters?

Quote Originally Posted by #1-Stunna View Post
    Neat! What do I need to open an account there? What was that I read about reference letters?
    photo ID
    TRN
    Confirmation of address (utility bill)
    2 reference letters - lawyer,doctor,JP,pastor,police,inspector or higher
    job letter
    $5000

thats alot of letters to sign up if you ask me..thats the only reason why i havnt done so yet. i donno any police,i can get one from my doctor,i goin have to ask around to see who know any lawyers cause i donno any personally.

So I have to have a job to open an account there? *sigh... Sucks being a student...

Quote Originally Posted by #1-Stunna View Post
    So I have to have a job to open an account there? *sigh... Sucks being a student...
    call them and ask. because is the first i hearing bout a job letter needed.

i spoke to a rep at the bank last week and she didnt mention anything about job letter, but is jus this morning i called to make sure and the rep on the phone mentioned it

Yes they usually mail it to you so check your mail asap...I would think it's for address verification why they mail it
    I was right, it was collected, a family member dropped it off over the weekend. Now to develop the courage to turn in the CC.
    THANK GOD