Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is the rarest video game or videogame item you own?

Quote Originally Posted by jamerican View Post
    Remember the days people use to blow out the cartridge and no memory card ( you leave that on and hope jps don't have power cut)

LOL Oh god yes how I remember those days. I swore like a sailor when light went out me in the middle of playing a game.

I have a snes with killer instinct, smw, mario all stars, smart ball, zombies ate my neighbours, zelda - link to the past, umk3, mariokart, TMNT, sim earth and quite a few other popular titles. everything throw down in a closet though, years now dem nuh see light.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

I have an original copy of Tetris for the original gameboy made in 1989, the best version of tetris EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I have an original copy of Tetris for the original gameboy made in 1989, the best version of tetris EVER!
    AGREED!!!

Beat that back in the day - the old monochrome one.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Hmm...
    My Nintendo
    Mario Bros. 1 - 3
    Ninja Turtles 1 - 3
    Kirby
    Last Star Fighter
    Xexyz
    And about 15 more.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Just realized that Tomba! is a rare and well sought after game. If only the disc I had wasn't in a sandpapered condition...

i have my nes with the zapper along with tiger helli
    PSN ID: SLAIN007

Pac Man and Super MarioWorld. Games nowadays a bit too realistic. Give me nightmares!!!!

I have the first Sega Genesis Console that came out ( not the sleek looking one) but this big bulky unit with a big switch.. thats preetty rare and a couple genesis games that are rare too like nfl madden and Nhl Hockey.. lol oh NBA JAAAAMMSS! lol
    The future depends on what we do in the present

super nintendo with killer instinct