Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft II: The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZYMfX View Post
    maybe u just suck at the game eh, i mean sc2 is like hands down better than coh

Or I just don't like it. CoH is better

Still have the game selling. 35$ and u get the account. Pretty much don't play it at all now.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

yow, who plays sc 2, need a team to play on. my addi is davaughe@yahoo.com (battle.net account)
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP5 TH|CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K|RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz|GPU: Gigabyte HD7950|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus|Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER|PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W|Display: Westinghouse 22" - 1680x1050|Mouse: Logitech G700|Keyboard: Logitech G510

I think LBT still looking for "SCII" players I link you later.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    pwned like a noob by who? lol. The games were lame and simple. I didnt see the deep strategy beyond spamming so I wasnt too interested after a while.

Think amma get back on that CoH. This game barely has proper micro, with the huge groups u are moving around I don't see anyone controlling individual units for deeper tactics like u do in coh. The suckiness of this vs CoH has me wanting to play coh bad. lol
    What...are... you....talking about
    You compare sc2 to CoH?
    all my rage

*sigh* Casuals

Still can't believe i paid money for this POS. SO much money too. Deathtech I am no casual. This game is all about rushing to the largest army (in anything over 1v1 anyway). Ppl call it macro but damn. CoH is a million times better than this sh*te and I bet blizzard knows the games is antique. They know it but had to make it so that it appeals to the old starcraft fans and is still the same game. IMO ppl who like this don't know wth has been happening in RTS games since starcraft or are just stuck on this one crappy game. I tried to find some meaning to it but there is none. ALl you do, get a build order, spam some buildings, spam some units, rush in. Either that or you do some really gay tactic and early base rush. There is so much they could have changed to stop the cheesing and the massive spamming but they didn't. For example, why can protoss build those energy providing buildings anywhere? When other RTS games had the same mechanic but limited the expansion of the base with those "relays" to starting from near the main base? Game is such a frigging step back.

CoH was messed up a little by the ability to get zombie armies but it still has a lot more to offer than this game does. I also think that the focus on victory points in CoH vs wiping out the enemy base brings a lots more to the game. You can still wipe them out, or you can outplay them. In SC2 there is barely a back and forth game. Its like rock paper scissors. You play the wrong thing and gg. Strictly talking about numbers higher than 1v1. I have seen 1v1 games that seemed to have some strategy tho they were still pretty damn primitive.
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Still can't believe i paid money for this POS. SO much money too. Deathtech I am no casual. This game is all about rushing to the largest army (in anything over 1v1 anyway). Ppl call it macro but damn. CoH is a million times better than this sh*te and I bet blizzard knows the games is antique. They know it but had to make it so that it appeals to the old starcraft fans and is still the same game. IMO ppl who like this don't know wth has been happening in RTS games since starcraft or are just stuck on this one crappy game. I tried to find some meaning to it but there is none. ALl you do, get a build order, spam some buildings, spam some units, rush in. Either that or you do some really gay tactic and early base rush. There is so much they could have changed to stop the cheesing and the massive spamming but they didn't. For example, why can protoss build those energy providing buildings anywhere? When other RTS games had the same mechanic but limited the expansion of the base with those "relays" to starting from near the main base? Game is such a frigging step back.

CoH was messed up a little by the ability to get zombie armies but it still has a lot more to offer than this game does. I also think that the focus on victory points in CoH vs wiping out the enemy base brings a lots more to the game. You can still wipe them out, or you can outplay them. In SC2 there is barely a back and forth game. Its like rock paper scissors. You play the wrong thing and gg. Strictly talking about numbers higher than 1v1. I have seen 1v1 games that seemed to have some strategy tho they were still pretty damn primitive.

Sorry bud your just terrible at the game you don't even understand how to play it apparently i wouldn't go ranting about one of the best rts games out there at the moment and comparing it to CoH which is casual ****. Well you are a casual i wouldn't expect you to even be remotely attracted to a hardcore rts which demands tactics skill and a brain. reading what you typed made me insta noped and facepalm till it was almost painful to read, i am screen capping this an will be laughing my *** off with my buds who actually understands these games and arent casual close minded numbnuts

lol. I played so many CoH games and this one calls me casual. This game is over a decade old in concepts. Wtf? Anyway, why not tell me where the depth is? Cause i see none. There aren't that many RTS games out there that ppl are playing so yeah, its one of the best...

How is this a hardcore rts? Lots of units gang-banging each other?
    All rights reserved.

Someone people are beyond salvaging cyaan badda argue wid da rock stone here

you havent said anything but tell me I am wrong. Not really an argument at all
    All rights reserved.

hey i noticed alot of you guys hate the game since you bought it, yea this is a old thread but umm im looking for a used copy pretty much

anybody here willing to sell it?