Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft II: The Official Thread

im gonna buy it soon in about a week or so, hopefully 10 dollars will come off the price cause i dont see how the digital download and the retail box version that comes with stuff can be the same price, bloody activisions doing i tell ya

If you want to see that USD10 reduction you better be willing to wait more than just one week.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    What comes with the collectors edition anyway? How much is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I think its more along the lines that Activition now has a say it how the product is marketed and priced KzR and we knew that a long time ago one of the main qualms about SC2 is that you will have to pay for each campaign.

cho man if i knew activision was marketing them i'd would have waited a while before buying it
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post

cho man if i knew activision was marketing them i'd would have waited a while before buying it
    u be waiting a good while I think. MW2 was 60 for a good while, its now 50 on amazon but over 50 for digital download versions I see. =/
    Last edited by semitop; Aug 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    If you want to see that USD10 reduction you better be willing to wait more than just one week.

i hope so cause im getting paid next week Thursday n i dont know how much longer i can hold out not getting it :P

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post

http://www.jamdeal.com/247645,auctio...uction_details
    blackberry pin: 2141FB4C
    MSI P45 PLATINUM || Q9400 QUAD @ 3.2 GHz|| 4GB MUSHKIN DDR2 1066MHZ || Thermaltake CL-P0401 V1 Cooler || 4870X2 || 320GB TOTAL || L.I.S LED INDICATOR/FAN CONTROLLER/PC MONITOR || SUNBEAM RED FAN CONTROL || CORSAIR 750WATT PSU

spam spam spam spam spam...
    All rights reserved.

Default StarCraft 2 Is Frying Graphics Cards

The official Battle.Net support page explains that "screens that are light on detail may make your system overheat if cooling is overall insufficient. This is because the game has nothing to do so it is primarily just working on drawing the screen very quickly."

The bug is caused by the fact that StarCraft 2 has no frame rate limit. Fortunately, such a limit can be imposed fairly easy by adding the following lines to Documents\StarCraft II\variables.txt file:

frameratecapglue=30
    frameratecap=60

http://megagames.com/news/starcraft-...graphics-cards
    blackberry pin: 2141FB4C
    MSI P45 PLATINUM || Q9400 QUAD @ 3.2 GHz|| 4GB MUSHKIN DDR2 1066MHZ || Thermaltake CL-P0401 V1 Cooler || 4870X2 || 320GB TOTAL || L.I.S LED INDICATOR/FAN CONTROLLER/PC MONITOR || SUNBEAM RED FAN CONTROL || CORSAIR 750WATT PSU

Quote Originally Posted by -=KzR.Erasor=- View Post
    Blizzard get greed because of activision. This release has only the Terran campaign....
    I am half way through the Terran campaign and i don't feel cheated at all. The story is good, very very good. 26 missions officially, not counting user made maps and the multiplayer. Also, if pure greed was whats motivating the developers, they could have done what was originally done with Starcraft and release elements of the multiplayer with the additional expansions. However, they didnt do that. The multiplayer is done as is, aside from the usuall tweeks from patches.

The original was one of the greatest games ever made, bar none. It revolutionized what a real time strategy game is supposed to be, and the sequal so far has not disappointed anyone who is a long time fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tera View Post
    The original was one of the greatest games ever made, bar none. It revolutionized what a real time strategy game is supposed to be, and the sequal so far has not disappointed anyone who is a long time fan.
    and there goes your credibility.

It's not even the best rts ever made much less best game
    All rights reserved.