Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Catalog

Default Android Catalog

Please note new information will be highlighted in bold

since some persons where complaining about a a section for the Android fones (which was denied) I think lets make a thread with all androids stuff posted in here.

HTC Aria
    Motorola BACKFLIP

Droid X?
    T-Mobile G1
    Motorola Droid X
    HTC Dream
    Acer Liquid
    Motorola QUENCH
    HTC Magic
    HTC Hero
    HTC Tattoo
    Samsung Galaxy A
    Motorola MILESTONE
    HTC Legend
    HTC Wildfire
    HTC Desire
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8

Sirius XM app
    Adobe Air native getting android app
    What is the best twitter app for Android?

Enhance Your Android Experience with Custom ROMs
    Boots Android on iPhone

Samsung planning Android 1.6 update for Behold II -- but that's it
    Android Kindle to drop this summer
    Droid 2: First Impressions
    HTC Cracks Down on ROM Hackers With Cease and Desist Letter
    Android Tip: Swipe Up to Extend the Keyboard

HTC hero to get update in Europe
    HTC Desire in US by august
    HTC Incredible Bug Stores Browser Screenshots Even After Factory Reset
    AT&T will soon enter the real Android world
    Here's Motorola's Android Update Schedule
    1st 4g mobile Android?
    Swype, the Fastest Way to Text, is Coming to Androids
    Nexus 1 : record video in 720p
    Samsung Android tablet device
    Dell Unveils Android Tablet

Entelligence: Is Android fragmented or is this the new rate of innovation?
    Why no Androids sub-forum?
    Anyone Getting The HTC EVO 4G????
    What's your 2cents on the nexus one?
    what are you opinions on HTC HD2?

please note this is is not complete and will never reach complete due to the fact of android information being produced and sighted every hour of each day, but I will do my best to gain the information (with your help of course) to make this productive.
    Last edited by L4nd0; Jun 20, 2010 at 09:27 AM.

if they make a section for android then they would have to make one for the blackberry,the i-phone and nokia which i don't mind.

if they do this then it would be a sub- category off mobile phone

just check and notice one is there already but no android

we want android and maemo

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Now that I see that we should be forward thinkiing and get an Android sub-forum. Anyway this thread will have to do.

EDIT: With that said let me make the first contribution. Enhance Your Android Experience with Custom ROMs
    Last edited by Technocrat; Jun 16, 2010 at 11:51 PM.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post
    if they make a section for android then they would have to make one for the blackberry,the i-phone and nokia which i don't mind.

if they do this then it would be a sub- category off mobile phone

just check and notice one is there already but no android

we want android and maemo

<image>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    IM sorry bout Im not seeing your immediate point
    they aint gonna create one for now base on the amount of users. why u think it take them so long to even make sub?
    Quote Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
    Now that I see that we should be forward thinkiing and get an Android sub-forum. Anyway this thread will have to do.

EDIT: With that said let me make the first contribution. Enhance Your Android Experience with Custom ROMs
    1st post updated

If android branch off to non-touch screen i would be a "shoe in" user
    Last edited by L4nd0; Jun 17, 2010 at 12:32 AM.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

I agree its a great idea. There is only one problem. Android phones are not sold(or hard to get with 3G) in Jamaica by ANY carrier and the threads about it are just not enough to warrant one. Nokia, iPhone, Blackberry are all sold and popular enough in Jamaica. It would not make sense to have a sub Android "right now" just for 5-6 techies with Android phones that would post there now and then. Especially since the info won't benefit 80% of the tech community in Ja because the lack Android phone/availability. I say we wait a bit.

Again, not bashing it, I'm Android owner my self but just don't see the need for an sub forum being viable for Tech Jamaica "right now".
    Last edited by ram130; Jun 17, 2010 at 01:19 AM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    I agree its a great idea. There is only one problem. Android phones are not sold(or hard to get with 3G) in Jamaica by ANY carrier and the threads about it are just not enough to warrant one. Nokia, iPhone, Blackberry are all sold and popular enough in Jamaica. It would not make sense to have a sub Android "right now" just for 5-6 techies with Android phones that would post there now and then. Especially since the info won't benefit 80% of the tech community in Ja because the lack Android phone/availability. I say we wait a bit.

Again, not bashing it, I'm Android owner my self but just don't see the need for an sub forum being viable for Tech Jamaica "right now".
    ATT is releasing a few Android phones right about now. This means that all it really takes is for Claro and Digicel to contact the maker of the phone(s) and say "hey, we'd like to sell your phones!" which I'm...100% sure Claro will do. Dunno bout Digicel since their 3G/4G hasn't gone hot yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoprimal View Post
    ATT is releasing a few Android phones right about now. This means that all it really takes is for Claro and Digicel to contact the maker of the phone(s) and say "hey, we'd like to sell your phones!" which I'm...100% sure Claro will do. Dunno bout Digicel since their 3G/4G hasn't gone hot yet.
    lol Lime included, come on man they might still have some surprise in them. I agree with you and thats all I'm saying, whenever the carriers in Jamaica (or enough people) have Android phones, then thats when the sub category comes into play.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5

lol Lime included, come on man they might still have some surprise in them. I agree with you and thats all I'm saying, whenever the carriers in Jamaica (or enough people) have Android phones, then thats when the sub category comes into play.
    look at the bigger picture
    if this si formulated properly we will have info source
    or android user and when the time is write wanna-be android users

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    look at the bigger picture
    if this si formulated properly we will have info source
    or android user and when the time is write wanna-be android users
    Agreed. For now though, it gonna be real vacant and take time to develop unlike the "other" sub topics which develop quickly. This I also believe is why the admins won't do it yet.
    Current System: