Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Constantine

Default Re: Constantine

Comparison of Movie vs. Comic: http://comics.ign.com/articles/591/591991p1.html

See, I am not only one who think mr. reeves has one look :-)

Comic dude does look kinda gay though
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    Still a keanu hater sorry.

He is a pain to watch for me. I like actors who act, as much as I may enjoy a sam jackson role or the little bad tooth guy from armaggedon/fargo/resovour dogs, i still prefer a Oldman, or a Depp, or a Hopkins, because of acting range. I thought depp as Captain Jack from Pirates was pure genius, and if you know keith richards who he modeled char after you realize how brilliant it was(btw keith richards is playing his father in P2)
    I can't take it anymore. tis not that Reeves can't act...it just that his range is kinda limited. His tones, and expressions were exactly like Matrix which I think they were going for anyway. Matrix was GREAT...FANTASTIC......until RETURN OF THE KING then it was "MATRIX who?" I think WB wwanted to remind us of Keanu's past achievements then try to work him in. All he need was the damn shades and you'd probably feel like it was matrix all over. His poses were that of matrix. Remember when He just came back from hell when he had the cat? That pose look like when in Matrix 1 where he was getting his butt whooped by smith in the subway station. The movie was good and not because of its dark content but more over its comical irony. If Depp did it, we all would be shaking in our seats because he would drive that character so low into this Dark Abyss that not even light can pass through.

Two Thumbs up for constantine and the fat dude was great....He was that same dude from IDENTITY and I thought he did a god job there too. I can't imgaine seeing him smile.....or being cocky.... just scared and slightly deranged!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Just watched this film not bad at all not bad!! .
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

i watch it....and ....i was not all that good to me . i had its moments but overall i didnt like the plot. in fact i hated the plot. visual effects were good. my friends fell asleep. i didnt.
    Mi sick inna mi head!!!

watched it again....midnight, gabriel and lucifer are who kept this movie afloat, mix that in with some eye candy and you get a 7 out of 10
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Watched it, ah it was good, despite all thats being said, i think it was pretty good
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

I think Constantine needed some work...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

the movie or the actor acting John Constantine?........
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

I would say both...the movie Constantine was better than the character (Keanu) I will say though. I expected more from it.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

ooh zeen....I share your thoughts...
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan