Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple Banning Customers From Purchasing iPads

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    If i'm selling them, i don't care what you want to do with it. As long as i get my money and i didn't give it to you busted.

EDIT: Here's the dude's blog
    http://www.protocolsnow.com/2010/04/...n-in-one-week/
    I agree completely. I guess they have that business theory of supply and demand all twisted Trust me this is just another reason why Apple will always lag behind Windows as they are too controlling
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by kilaj1 View Post
    Im really wondering if its steve doing or the store cause they losing out on the sales when this guy tac on his profit.
    Well from what i've heard from Cnet's Buzz Out Load Podcast it only happen at the Apple store, and we all know that steve rule those places with an iron fist. How ever if you get them from say, Amazon then you'll get more than just 2.

And another thing, they might be doing this to prevent people from taking them out of the country and selling them else where. Them again, i've heard that Israel and a couple collages in the state ban the ipad already. something about it not releasing the IP address.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

What a lifetime joke. What so special bout it y they got to put a limit on it? Y didn't they limit the iphone or ipod touch? A bunch a dumb a#s that's what they are!!!

Marketing gimmick to make it look like they are flying off the shelf, which they are not.
    THANK GOD

I think it'll sell...u can put a apple logo on a spoil bread and dem still fly off di shelves like hot captain bakery bread.
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail