Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tsunami's" Could be man made.....

Default Re: "Tsunami's" Could be man made.....

Quote Originally Posted by hebrew sista
    everything costs including rebuilding after a disaster wouldnt they? supplies, labor etc. all have to be paid for and somebody is selling said supplies and manpower right?
    Thats crazy. Thats not good enough reason to create a tsunami, if it were man made.

i got a report somewhere on this puter that even AIDS is man made so i suppose anything is possible
    Yup, AIDS was man made they did a documentary on it, I think on the history channel. If memory serves me right they did it to control the population in africa.

i never said it was a good reason but corporate greed overall (not specifically speaking of the tsunami) a lot of times overrides good judgement; again, everything costs and u cant tell me somebody aint making money because of disasters.
    what you perceive is what you will achieve

Thinking about it logically for a minute, it could be possible. With the appropriate amount of detonative force positioned on a fault line, an undersea earthquake could be triggered, but there would very likely be a mountain of evidence to show that as the cause, particulary with modern infrared & thermal satellite photography.

After viewing the numerous Discovery & National Geographic documentaries on this disaster and similar ones that occurred in the past, all evidence points to a force of nature as the source.

If there is any substance or proof to the man-made theory however, then I think we may be dealing with a whole new level of evil.
    If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain
    - Morpheus, "The Matrix"

You are kinda in the green JA2 and Deakie has been hinting on a few things as well. Hebrew Sista - some people will find some tablets hard to swallow.

Ok... second research for the doubtful. Find out who runs the Haliburton Coporation and what has been there last line of business over the past couple of years. Secondly find out what is it with North Korea that US is uncomfortable about.

One of these days I am going to get killed.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.