Thread: Free online billing

Default Free online billing

What is Billing Boss?

Billing Boss is a free online invoicing tool designed for small businesses and freelancers to create, send and track the status of invoices. It's so simple to use that you can create and send your first invoice within minutes.
    https://www.billingboss.com/

I have setup my account and its pretty neat so far. very simple
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

I am going to do a detailed check on this.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

ya man i only wish that i could export ma service list and import it here jus as they allow importing of customers... all i wud have to do is jus make sure the invoice numbers are in order good for when u on the road and doing a job and need to do up an invoice or estimate but cant wait till u get home or the office

hmmm post moved....i guess this doesnt qualify as software cause its based online
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 21, 2010 at 07:48 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Billingboss is a great site.

The fact that is supports mobile phone access is one of its major sellling points.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

i did ma first invoice last night and its not 3 bad...

Sage....is a big company.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.