Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook, the CIA's birth child?

Default Facebook, the CIA's birth child?

For those who dont know the video Facebook exposed on Youtube.

Watch it and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3QN6UnUsWw
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

well, anything possible......... a similar thread is somewhr about the place as well........ just dont do anything wrong n you wont have anything to worry about.........
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

even if u live in a hole and have no access to net form u born
    them ago find you so y inconvenience u self?

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    even if u live in a hole and have no access to net form u born
    them ago find you so y inconvenience u self?
    At least you in the know. You can choose to provide them with more info about you or not.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    At least you in the know. You can choose to provide them with more info about you or not.
    yes but right now they seems to have more info on you than you have of yourself......just say

thats why i keep off them sites dont trust them one bit
    [CPU] - amd fx 6300 @ 3.5ghz [MOBO] - asus m5a97 r2.0 [RAM] - g-skill sniper 8gb 2x4 @ 1866mhz [COOLER]- hyper x tx3 with dual 90mm fans [GPU] - amd radeon r7 265 2gb [SSD]- 1 x 2.5 " 128gb adata sp900 [HDD]- 1 x wd green caviar 3.5" 1.5 tb [CD BURNER] - 1x asus burner [PSU] raidmax 600 watts bronze

EFF sues CIA over FaceBook

As we all know the terrorists are using unencrypted, public, social media to transmit there plans. Not to mention the ease at which they will be able to filter through the server-loads of information.

That video plays of the the whole "6 degrees of separation" theory. If you apply that to anything or anyone, you could probably link Facebook to the Chinese Government.

I dont see that point of being concerned. There is nothing wrong with having a Facebook account, it all depends on what YOU put on it. If you want to use it to track your entire life story, then that is your problem.

Techie2000 - not all of the video conforms to that.

Noteworthy of the parts the user agreements which states that they can and will sell your information.

* Who remember the day when facebook forced all older users to agree to the new agreement?

Folks, I am not telling you to close your Facebook accounts as some people seem to think I am implying. As AA rightfully put it, Now you are in the know.

You have be careful, especially those Apps that ask you to agree to read your wall and information. Out of fun, one day just click on the terms and agreements from one of those apps and look at what else you are agreeing to. You would be so surprised.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy_tech View Post
    thats why i keep off them sites dont trust them one bit
    but they can get so much from just your email alone.