Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YouTube's new video page design

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Video player looks abit diff now in FF ... it was like that in Chrome for a while now ..
    Yeah fi real. Looks cool. Don't really have any opinion on it tho. Previous design worked fine for me. This design works fine as well.

I like the right click menu options tho.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

from the upgrade youtube stop detect my highspeed connection, so most vids they give me in LQ

The stop download feature nice, always said there should be a way to stop a vid from streaming.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Honestly i see nothing wrong with the design i can find what i want when i want and seriously now guys the real reason it to watch videos...sigh...
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by teensicle View Post
    Honestly i see nothing wrong with the design i can find what i want when i want and seriously now guys the real reason it to watch videos...sigh...
    The real reason to visit any website is to read it's contents. I guess you wouldn't have a problem with a site that had a bright pink background and white text either don't?

YouTube just fine, I just like the fact that the quality of vids over the years has risen significantly, in the past all YouTube vids looked like they came from VGA phone cams lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    The real reason to visit any website is to read it's contents. I guess you wouldn't have a problem with a site that had a bright pink background and white text either don't?
    A_A why ya bashing me? LOL! you know what my computer science teacher once told me looks don't matter as much as long as your coding is functional, and youtube right now has to best of both worlds. Oh well A_A can't fight em' you'll just have to live with it, if we have such a hard time getting tech to adapt a new layout and it hasn't happened since 2002...... How Comeeeee(echo)
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by teensicle View Post
    A_A why ya bashing me? LOL! you know what my computer science teacher once told me looks don't matter as much as long as your coding is functional, and youtube right now has to best of both worlds. Oh well A_A can't fight em' you'll just have to live with it, if we have such a hard time getting tech to adapt a new layout and it hasn't happened since 2002...... How Comeeeee(echo)
    That's why he is the science teacher! Not a website designer! Please tell mi seh you did argue wid him on dat point teensicle and not swallow wha him tell yuh?

When you building websites for anyone, you try tell them that the looks doesn't matter. Cause all dem going to see and judge your site is on the looks.

As for youtube, the only problem I have is the lack of color or some color to seperate the different sections or to show the headings of different sections.

Yeah posting our opinions here won't change the design, but we can at least discuss it.

Seem to be having a problem with YouTube ... I have many Subscriptions .. Originally after i watch one and refresh it is removed from my YouTube homepage ... now it still stays, I have to X it ...

Anybody else notice this ?
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

a Think they could have done more with the new look and arnt we heading towards web3.0 now?

The new look is ok. much cleaner. however playlists and auto play is kinda confusing now