Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BlackBerry Magnum

Default BlackBerry Magnum

its not officially announced, but its there, its a cross between a bold 2 and a storm 2. yeah bold 2 qwerty keyboard and storm 2 clickable touch screen. 2.6 inches by the way and expect a better web browser and UI.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/blackberry_m...-news-1411.php

I know I most definitely wont be buying this one, when it's official... I'm done with being a RIM guinea pig. Dem can guh find other peoples to test dem beta products.... This will be their first Qwerty and Touch UI smartphone... from what they did with the Original Storm... I dont expect much from this Magnum...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

the touchscreen utalizes the storm 2 touchcreen technology ok, not the storm one, i agree with u tho, dont see myself buying this, and it is a beta product, RIM JUST TRYING NEW THINGS AND SEEING HOW WELL PEOPLE WILL RECIEVE IT). i think they should be working on a BOLD 3, making the bold 2 abit wider(similar to the original bold), thus u get a bold 1 size screen and bold 1 sized extremely accurate and comfortable keyboard, the same thinness as the bold 2(so its sleek as the e71), a better web browser, and OS. and a faster processor wont kill anyone.also flash support and updated divx support. and trust me it would sell like hot bread, then no one can find any faults with it (in theory, since people are always complaining anyway). also a 5mp camera wouldnt hurt on the bold 3 if lol, oh i wish.
    Last edited by zantetsuken1983; Feb 3, 2010 at 02:08 PM.

Take it from me they already know all that..and they probably have that concept of your on a shelf already waiting to be unveiled... but they wont do so before releasing the in-between beta devices that they intend to use to suck more money out of our pockets...before giving us what we really crave. I am getting a Bold 2 and I'm not paying a cent for it... because I dont think its worth my hard earned dollars.... when I see a device that is worthy of my money I will then decide to give it to RIM... and this magnum done fail already...if its not going to have the specs you outlined zantetsuken....Plus it's about time we get Flash support man...gee its 2010 already...

I am sticking to the Bold 9000 for now.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    I am sticking to the Bold 9000 for now.
    Why? if i had the money to I'd buy the bold2 right now

Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post
    Based on your sig....you have a very OLD Berry....so the Bold 2 is the perfect upgrade for you... people who have the original Bold already not missing out on a thing

lol it amazes me everytime when i wonder why cellphone manufactures keep making cellphones and shortchanging us. then again if they give us a all in one dream phone then we wont be motivated much to fork out wads of cash to buy their so called new models. a bold 2 with a storm 2 touchscreen lol, why not right? lol i bet thats what they are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Based on your sig....you have a very OLD Berry....so the Bold 2 is the perfect upgrade for you... people who have the original Bold already not missing out on a thing
    lol u right bout that.. this bold can't keep up anymore.... But I still don't fancy the original bold... its jus too big..... the bold 2 now is just what I was hoping for

Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post
    Compared Bold 9000 vs 9700: http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=2370
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com