Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm being tempted...to purchase a new 360

The jaspers run much cooler but I wouldn't agree that they have eliminated RROD just less likely.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by nick98 View Post
    maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad really want one yo! i love xbox
    like i said, less likely to RROD, more likely to e74. Cause it has the same failure rate M$ just change it so u get an on-screen message rather than the 3 red rings.
    dont get your hopes up you should still be scared to purchase one, the risk is the same as it has always been.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    like i said, less likely to RROD, more likely to e74. Cause it has the same failure rate M$ just change it so u get an on-screen message rather than the 3 red rings.
    dont get your hopes up you should still be scared to purchase one, the risk is the same as it has always been.
    ohh really? Hmm always loved Xbox had the old one and loved it. but you would have thought that they would try hard to make that problem go away like WTH man.. Still might get one tho (gonna make sure its in a well cool area and might get it, it's own little fan or some sort of cooling lol.

It would be nice if Microsoft made a new System like Xbox 2, or Xbox Platinum or something seeing like how Sony has made Playstaion 1, 2,3 ,PSP ..you get the drift..but i would discourage any one new to the gaming world not to get a Xbox, its a great system, if u take of it it will take care of u unless ur a real game head and burn it up

wonder if they will make a new version soon...plannin to buy the 360

go for it!!! im on my 3rd right now and it has lasted me 6 months now!!! my longest working 360!!!