Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wada: new Nintendo console by 2011

Quote Originally Posted by radkin View Post
    nintendo makes me hate mario games. any game release from nintendo with mario in it is an automatic fail for me. i've been playing with that character for almost twenty years now and i'm just fed up, i leave mario to the little kids now.
    Well yeah that's the whole point. Twenty years ago Mario was the in ting for your generation, but the new generation which you mighta have a few too, is their time to enjoy this generation of Mario games. So what I'm saying is that you might have grown up, but Nintendo never will. That's why they have those other 2 consoles (whatever dem name) for you "older" people, as Nintendo's job of keeping the peace just don't cut it again .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Killzone 2, resistance 1 and 2, uncharted, uncharted 2, ratchet and clank series, infamous etc etc. A game with a purpose doesnt mean you cant go in and play it over (minigame plotless games arent the only ones with replay value) and in case you didnt know - sony has PSN. Ppl play bond and those old games because of nostalgia.

Uuummm..... So you honestly believe the Nintendo only supports mindless games....hhhmmm

I wonder why is it then the Wii is the the leader in consoles sales over the ps3 and xbox?

I guess Nintendo must be doing something right. If I were developer I would focus the market penetration that is, which consoles are widely available the make games for that.

Semi.....dont watch the noise of the market, watch the sale. Personal opinions may represent the mindset of a few.

Nintendo must be doing something good to be good.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

nintendo is winning because they are not in competition with hardcore gamers. this has on impact on hardcore gamers cause the developers are spending more time creating a bunch of crap for the casual gamers (yeah they prefer money than to satisfy us with i understand). luckily there is 360 and ps3.
    PSN ID: SLAIN007

nintendo is winning because they are not in competition with hardcore gamers. this has on impact on hardcore gamers cause the developers are spending more time creating a bunch of crap for the casual gamers (yeah they prefer money than to satisfy us with i understand). luckily there is 360 and ps3.
    I am still looking forward to that day when you make a post that makes sense
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I am still looking forward to that day when you make a post that makes sense
    pot calling kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    Uuummm..... So you honestly believe the Nintendo only supports mindless games....hhhmmm

I wonder why is it then the Wii is the the leader in consoles sales over the ps3 and xbox?

I guess Nintendo must be doing something right. If I were developer I would focus the market penetration that is, which consoles are widely available the make games for that.

Semi.....dont watch the noise of the market, watch the sale. Personal opinions may represent the mindset of a few.

LOL. yout... humans aren't that smart... just a few have sense. Sorry to break it to you...

The number of people who would be satisfied with games that lack depth are more than those who would want a complex game. Computers are still magic to some ppl even...
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post

Where the heck have you been lol. Man jus disappear and den reappear
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    i am still looking forward to that day when you make a post that makes sense
    yute just go and do some exercise with your wii

yute just go and do some exercise with your wii
    you have to admit that what you wrote you said made absolutely no sense whatsoever

owen dont be an idiot, are you telling me that nintedo's success isn't coming from casual gamers along with some hardcore gamers?

everyone knows that nintendo direction is not to go head on with the ps3/360 and it has been paying off for them

a cheap console that your mom, dad, grandma, grandpa would love, a console for the family.