Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3: ODST was ready for shipment in May

Default Halo 3: ODST was ready for shipment in May

In news that may anger many Halo fans, Bungie has revealed that Halo 3: ODST was ready for shipment by May, but has been held back from release with no extra bug fixes or updates.

Brian Jarrard, Community Director at Bungie,
    confirmed on this week’s Bonus Round that Halo 3: ODST was complete and ready for shipping in May, before this year’s E3. Development on the game took only one year and the main reason for this speedy development was because Bungie are continuing to use the 3-4 year old Halo 3 engine for the game. Microsoft decided to hold the game back, in order to shift more copies by selling the game nearer to the end of the year.

Brian also mentioned that the development team moved back to Halo: Reach, which will be using a new game engine, as soon as ODST was complete. This may explain why ODST will also be shipping with a multiplayer beta component for Halo: Reach, which when announced at E3, left us all scratching our heads. Halo 3: ODST is set to release in North America and Europe on September 22nd, be sure to check it out.

LOL. xbots getting played by microsoft = priceless! though pretty typical when you think about it

How much is it gonna cost you guys?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I dont get it.. where is the problem?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Same thing mi de ya a wonder. The game took 1 year to build, ummmm so?

Eagerly awaits another long lecture on how the X360 is lame
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    Same thing mi de ya a wonder. The game took 1 year to build, ummmm so?

Eagerly awaits another long lecture on how the X360 is lame
    LOL I await aswell
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

You are paying 60$ for cosmetics. I guess xbots wouldn't understand the concept of value and not wasting money... I mean... they did buy shares in RROD. MS is going to make a killing on this game.
    Last edited by semitop; Sep 18, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

And still I don't see the point. Don't get me wrong I didn't mind reading the article but don't get your comment after it. I mean how are xbots getting played by M$ because a game took a year to build, a game that is not shoved down our throats and we purchase using our own free will. If I want to shell out $60 bucks for cosmetics (lots of chicks do it anyway) so what?

I didn't see xbox fans creating a thread when Sony had us gamers pay $40 bucks for a demo (GT5P)

More and more I realize that you are simply trying to justify to yourself why you own a PS3, don't worry my yute you bought it for a reason, stop trying to find every little thing to justify to yourself why you are such a genius for going with Sony over M$
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5