Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PS3 sales up 999% In the UK

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Thank you for that most illuminating and profound insight pezz. Thanks to you, I am now confident that I can make this weeks sales target. PS3 slims sales will look miniki ... er ... miniscule in comparison.

speaking of illuminating you needed more insight? i thought a headlight would have all the illimination and insight. But anything fi the suffering under privileged youts .

pezz have school in the morning inuh suh I gone prepare, (mari kart FTW)

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Peeps. Simple.

Paper means that you have the time and/or the cash to get it done. Paper means - in many cases but not all - that you know the theory but not the practical. Having the know-how and not having the paper to back it means nothing to the world, and may mean the world to you the individual. In whichever circles you roam, though you may be the one that people turn to for advice, the fact is that you're not being paid for what you know. If you want to be paid - get the paper. If you're content that way, then stay.

Personally, I probably don't do half the stuff you all do - and maybe I used to but stop. I love the fact that PEZZ still bench, wish I had the time and patience to OC and test as I did one time back - when I was taking people old garbage literally after them throw it away and reviving it. But now I don't. I leave it up to people like himself.

Scenario
    BCK - you may have the mathematical know-how to do the calculations, but if you're looking for someone to read a circuit diagram you need to turn to PEZZ.

PEZZ - you can probably bench the whole stock of AMD/INTEL/nVIDIA, and maybe go as deep into your modding and OCing as to solder additional voltages to your equipment, but if you need someone to calculate the resistance across the circuit and work out if you need to put in a diode or resistor or capacitor in between to ensure you don't fry it.

Point is - both in the world and at home, no one person knows everything. We need to liaise with each other to get the work done.

Don't matter who work for where, or if you work for yourself - you could work on servers, or ATMs, or printers, or Cisco equipment or run cables or whatever for large or small institutions - fact is, we all need the next person. If any of you claim to do it all, let me know which company you work for so I can get in on that. From what I've seen, even if a large company that does servicing can do cabling, they outsource. If yours don't do that let me know if I can join - because I like working on it all, but don't get the chance.

Anyways - I sell one box of matches today, and I feel good about it. At least I don't go around stealing. But I may steal a PS3 if it land in front of me and nobody claim it. If it drop I'd get the pleasure of trying to fix it as well. But is not everyday you see people walking with a PS3 in them hand. PSP maybe, and a PS2 to be repaired - but I'll keep my eyes open while I going to get another carton of matches.
    yout maths and physx is my middle name. BILL

I gone now
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Pezz - I understand your attitude based on what in your sig. You are missing the point horribly so it seems you're worse off than I thought. But let me give you some homework to go do. I have some friends in IRC that looking to build a circuit for a reverse sensor. Him have the sensor already and don't want to buy the circuit, him want to build it. The discussion in the channel is usually nuclear or particle phys, so them helping him with that. Find a cheap way to do it and post and/or IM me with it so I can send him - or I could give you the channel to go into. It may interest you more than the petty PC stuff that we do here.

BTW - I'll link it for you to do if you want the challenge. I have a friend who keep telling me that the components on the power in on a HDD PCB is capacitors, while I argue they are diodes. I'll send you the pics for you to look over and see what you say.
    Last edited by khat17; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Congrats to Sony. However XBOX 360 rules (Halo all the way).
    The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think. Hail the one @ 479-9650

Rather PC HALO. Haven't played on 360.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Peeps. Simple.

Paper means that you have the time and/or the cash to get it done. Paper means - in many cases but not all - that you know the theory but not the practical. Having the know-how and not having the paper to back it means nothing to the world, and may mean the world to you the individual. In whichever circles you roam, though you may be the one that people turn to for advice, the fact is that you're not being paid for what you know. If you want to be paid - get the paper. If you're content that way, then stay.

Personally, I probably don't do half the stuff you all do - and maybe I used to but stop. I love the fact that PEZZ still bench, wish I had the time and patience to OC and test as I did one time back - when I was taking people old garbage literally after them throw it away and reviving it. But now I don't. I leave it up to people like himself.

Scenario
    BCK - you may have the mathematical know-how to do the calculations, but if you're looking for someone to read a circuit diagram you need to turn to PEZZ.

PEZZ - you can probably bench the whole stock of AMD/INTEL/nVIDIA, and maybe go as deep into your modding and OCing as to solder additional voltages to your equipment, but if you need someone to calculate the resistance across the circuit and work out if you need to put in a diode or resistor or capacitor in between to ensure you don't fry it.

Point is - both in the world and at home, no one person knows everything. We need to liaise with each other to get the work done.

Don't matter who work for where, or if you work for yourself - you could work on servers, or ATMs, or printers, or Cisco equipment or run cables or whatever for large or small institutions - fact is, we all need the next person. If any of you claim to do it all, let me know which company you work for so I can get in on that. From what I've seen, even if a large company that does servicing can do cabling, they outsource. If yours don't do that let me know if I can join - because I like working on it all, but don't get the chance.

Anyways - I sell one box of matches today, and I feel good about it. At least I don't go around stealing. But I may steal a PS3 if it land in front of me and nobody claim it. If it drop I'd get the pleasure of trying to fix it as well. But is not everyday you see people walking with a PS3 in them hand. PSP maybe, and a PS2 to be repaired - but I'll keep my eyes open while I going to get another carton of matches.
    Breddrin, it's not even that serious. pezz just want's to feel important so he bashes other people. Simple. He has self esteem issues. These Nvida vs ATI, Intel vs AMD , XBOX 360 vs PS3 Fifa vs PES, battles give him something to live for. I couldn't care less what he does, it's just awfully amusing that someone so silly presumes to be superior to others he knows nothing about.

Breddrin, it's not even that serious. pezz just want's to feel important so he bashes other people. Simple. He has self esteem issues. These Nvida vs ATI, Intel vs AMD , XBOX 360 vs PS3 Fifa vs PES, battles give him something to live for. I couldn't care less what he does, it's just awfully amusing that someone so silly presumes to be superior to others he knows nothing about.
    He knows we post here. I just want to give him something to do other than bad-mouth people because is reasons like that why I don't like interact in local forums. If you even look at it - I been a member here since 2004, him join in 2007. How funny it is to see a junior member insulting a senior member - mod or not - and be so sure of himself. Appalling, but it's good business sense to gain the edge on competition. Just hope it don't stab him later on. I wonder if he teaches his teachers when he goes to class?

Anyways, I want him to look over the circuit of the HDD PCB for me to get a fifth opinion. If him up to it that is.

@ BCK - is that NIGHTMARE from SC? Which one you play? And on which console?

PS will get more support from me as it was an easier transition from SNES to PS. From SNES to N64 the controller was a turn-off. Genesis wasn't bad, and the 360 controller somewhat remind me of it, but I still don't like. Console for fighters and RPG - PC for shooters. Unless is DUCK HUNT.
    Last edited by khat17; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:22 PM.

This thread full a jokes, lol

I just want to give him something to do other than bad-mouth people because is reasons like that why I don't like interact in local forums.
    I think that's one of the main reasons why alot of old members either leave of just read threads.
    Last edited by Ropy; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

He knows we post here. I just want to give him something to do other than bad-mouth people because is reasons like that why I don't like interact in local forums. If you even look at it - I been a member here since 2004, him join in 2007. How funny it is to see a junior member insulting a senior member - mod or not - and be so sure of himself. Appalling, but it's good business sense to gain the edge on competition. Just hope it don't stab him later on. I wonder if he teaches his teachers when he goes to class?

Anyways, I want him to look over the circuit of the HDD PCB for me to get a fifth opinion. If him up to it that is.

PS will get more support from me as it was an easier transition from SNES to PS. From SNES to N64 the controller was a turn-off. Genesis wasn't bad, and the 360 controller somewhat remind me of it, but I still don't like. Console for fighters and RPG - PC for shooters. Unless is DUCK HUNT.
    I am not interested in that stuff anymore, maybe if it was 2 years ago. I am just into PC benching, modding, console hacking eg I dont knwo if this will help http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP0845665.html

LOL!! pezz have sefl esteem issues? lol you must love giving joke. Anyone who knows me in person must be laughing at your post right now. where did i declare myself superior to others again? dont take on what you cant handle crippleeheadlight this is what it leads to.

I must LOL at my self esteem issues again

for the last blasted time i gone
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Yeah, it's unfortunate that so many of the youngsters today don't know how to have social interaction without instigating unnecessary conflict. One time, TechJA use to be full of interesting technical discussions conducted respectfully. Even when ideas and opinions contended, there was still mutual respect in how things were carried out. Now, it's just this wannabe internet thug/ pwnerer/masterer/god complex rubbish. I dunno where these kids get it from. Then they go for a job interview, trip up over themselves, and wonder why they PHAILED. I dunno star. I weap for the worlds future.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17
    Yup, that's Nightmare from SC2. I played SC2 on PS2 and now SC4 on PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17
    Yeah. PS/PS2/PS3 controller is quite good I think. I works well for most games. XBOX controls are just plain bad. I can't imagine torturing my hands playing games with those things. I don't see how anyone can have fun with that.

Sony should have released this configuration of PS3 from launch. Had they done lined up the product configurations with the slim, and the 60Gb (an elite config) at launch, they would have made a killing. They will now make that killing.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz
    LOL!! pezz have sefl esteem issues? lol you must love giving joke. Anyone who knows me in person must be laughing at your post right now. where did i declare myself superior to others again? dont take on what you cant handle crippleeheadlight this is what it leads to.

I must LOL at my self esteem issues again

for the last blasted time i gone
    Yeah. Typical response of the self-esteem challenged. rofl. Probably gone call up some of those who "know" him "in person" to vent about how somebody online said he had self-esteem issues.

Xbots are soooo predictable. rofl
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Sep 7, 2009 at 11:37 PM.

Totally lose off pezz and BCK from this thread. Personal insults over video games, now if that isn't childish I don't know what is
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5