Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another GT5 Release date rumor *NO LINK FOR PROOF*

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    i dont see any sort of confrontation in this thread?

point me to where somebody says 'ZOMG FORZA COMES OUT NEXT MONTH AND GT5 DOESNT HAVE A SURE DATE HAHAHAAHH!1!!111111~`1`'

if this wants to turn into a 'vs' thread then thats between the fanboys..
    i not talking about any confrontations or anything, i talking about duplicates. see my last post

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    This game has more release dates than Jay Z has albums. Let's just hope it will be soon
    lol @ jay-z. with gt5 i guess we will just have to wait and see when it is out. I was at gamestop and rep told me next summer for gt5
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I am in agreement with 1 thread for each title but think that asking a mod to do the merge is a bit much with the amount of threads that have already been created.

Possibly we could just go ahead and create two official threads now and abandon the others.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    I am in agreement with 1 thread for each title but think that asking a mod to do the merge is a bit much with the amount of threads that have already been created.

Possibly we could just go ahead and create two official threads now and abandon the others.
    a new thread for each new article this is how a forum keeps lively and going. stop gwaan like unuh want kill the vibes
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

gt5 is coming out later this year it official

Quote Originally Posted by radkin View Post
    need link saying it is official
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by radkin View Post
    It's official cause you said so? link plz
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5