Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suicide Watch 550w PSU Powers 2X HD4870s

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRudy View Post
    Grow the balls max the Clock and goodluck
    Balls now the size of the football Portia created on the road to France world cup campaign.

Here is the proof...
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

Quote Originally Posted by potoguise1 View Post
    are water cooling a good idea with the climate we have?
    Excellent question personally I think I think the worse case scenario is performance no worse than the top end air cooler but am gonna do some further research on that and share the results.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

we get reduced performance non the less but water cooling would suffer less from the hot air compared to just air cooling in other words water cooling fTW

Phenom thanks for the heads up. Well its all systems go then gonna thenAm going to make this a Techja project. Anyone currently on the site using liquid cooling?

subscribed!!! looking forward to see the temps...ive always been interested in WC but dont know ne one that has done it..goodluck

used to play with it
    but too much work im dam lazy LOL
    and my pc changes too often

worked out better for me to just get s sunbeam core contact freezer and happy

Boy am thinking about the work also but always wanted to try watercooling and the fact that I cant find a cpu cooler that doesn't block the memory slots is an incentive so for i've tried 3 coolers and the only one that didn't block the mem slot was the Coolermaster V8 but it protruded out the side of my case(side caan lack).