Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Claro Officially Offers BlackBerry® Service Now

Quote Originally Posted by crysis View Post
    how can the prepaid cost more than postpaid.
    Well that always happen in all the cases i have seen

Update: I called back just a while ago, and the rep put me on hold and after 5 minutes the call just dropped.... I was Like What Tha Hell....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

cultus u look like u have the patience of Job, cause if a did mi i would tell them bout dem %$@$%&*^%$#$#. Claro is a joke and it seems like they are not interested in increasing their share of the mobile market pie,even though it small already.

no professionalism, and they sure havn't motivated me from leaving my present carrier. i saw hv post some prices earlier in this thread, are those the prices for the phones? if so these ppl must be losing their minds. with those prices who is going to buy from them?
    Blackberry pin : soon tell you
    BLACKBERRY ALLIANCE MEMBER

Your Neighbourhood CrackBerry Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Basically they would start with prepaid service
    Prices
    Bold.........72245,38
    Curve--------45926
    Pearl--8120-------41452,74
    HV is where yuh guh find these prices. I'm sure is not Claro coming with prices like these. Because not even Digicel suh wicked, and they are the worst of the lot in relation to prices...

Claro need fi guh revise those prices...now....

cultus mi bredda not get so emotional...mind u blood pressure go up..u done dash weh the claro phone already so dem nuh worry we......
    PhenomII x4 925/Gigabyte MA790X-UD4P/4GB OCZ DDR2-800/XFX HD4850 1GB/Creative X-Fi Platinum /Thermaltake Shark with TR-2 430watts PSU/Samsung 26"HD Monitor/Creative G500 5.1
    Dual Quad Core Opty 2.7GHz/Tyan S2915-E/Antec Earthwatts 750 PSU/AOC 22" LCD -SERVER
    NOKIA X2 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Because not even Digicel suh wicked, and they are the worst of the lot in relation to prices...

Claro need fi guh revise those prices...now....
    Fi real thats like 11k more than digi for the Bold

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Fi real thats like 11k more than digi for the Bold
    Wolfy yuh maths wrong yuh mean 20K more... last time I checked Digi was selling the Bold for J$52,950.... Claro selling theirs for $72,245,38 thats a 20 Grand difference. Unless Claro's price has Mr. Audley Shaw's required amount .... and even then thats waaaaaay too expensive...

Hmm well i add on 16.5% well that will only be only till Sundaybecause that price must be with GCT for Claro

Basically claro has poor price on phones but im sure they have more affordable rates than the other 2. Who buy phones at stores? more than likely a payment plan thing will come in, W e will know full details in the morning.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Lol @ this thread, dont expect no good prices, they want y'all in contract fi rape unnu like what i'm getting now.. But o well. claro 2 di werl?
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus