Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqMale View Post
    Drake = Uncharted 1 & 2
    Altair = Assassins Creed
    Aaahhhh my bad it seems I misinterpret something I read
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Outlined, Beta Starts June 3
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    + Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

We knew it was coming but it's good to get the official confirmation, isn't it?

Some of you may have already seen the announcement over at the official PlayStation blog, and we now have the press release sitting in our inbox. As it says very specifically, "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, exclusively for the PlayStation 3 system, will introduce online competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes to the franchise." To update and clarify the early leaked details, the game will feature 5-on-5 competitive gameplay (not 4 on 4, as reported earlier), and they confirm the cooperative mode for up to three players. Furthermore, Naughty Dog will implement a "robust party system," so that groups of players will stick together in both ranked and custom matches online. As you play, you will earn currency, which - combined with what you collect in the single-player campaign - can be used to "unlock additional content and upgrades." The multiplayer modes will include Deathmatch and Plunder, the latter of which is a "unique style of multiplayer competition that encourages teamwork to transport a treasure over dynamic terrain such as ledges and obstacles." This mode features what they're calling "truly vertical gameplay," too! Said Christophe Balestra, co-president of Naughty Dog:

"Adding a multiplayer aspect to the UNCHARTED franchise is a significant step in the replayability of the game. UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves will be the most impressive and ambitious game that Naughty Dog has done and we are thrilled to let our fans experience it this fall."

As for the multiplayer beta program, this will run between June 3 and June 28 and if you pre-order inFamous, you will get your chance to "be among the first to test the multiplayer modes." See, the access key will come packed in with the box, and we remind you that Sucker Punch's very promising action title is due out May 26. If you want in on the multiplayer beta fun, you've gotta put that five bucks down!

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Game Of The Year already

Uncharted 2 Among Thieves is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Uncharted Drakes Fortune (metacritic 88/100) and it looks to be a massive improvement over the previous game and worlds better than games currently available on any other console. For this year it looks as though the PlayStation 3 alone will be in true position to claim to have the game of the Year with Killzone 2 and Uncharted on the same system. Should Gran Turismo 5 be released this year I believe many a gamer would feel they have experienced all they need to in life. There would never be a bigger year in gaming than 2009.

I have to provide readers here with just a few of the videos of gameplay available for this game. The level of detail in the physics and world interaction is amazing and for someone like me, who was massively impressed by the game Infamous in which the character could stand on a light post or any other 3D object in the game, this is a huge deal. There are waving flags, plentiful debris and great destructible levels.

Here are a couple of the first videos of the game available from e3 2009 (which Sony won ;p) and one from before the e3 show. The videos are available in HD, simply click the links directly the video to select your viewing options
    There are several Vids for you to check out and discuss. Does this look like GOTY material already or not.

Find the entire post here and if you are looking for more uncharted 2 videos there are a lot of links for those there.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I hope this great game sells more than the great game killzone 2 lol and sells more than the xbox 360 lower quality games
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I hope this great game sells more than the great game killzone 2 lol and sells more than the xbox 360 lower quality games
    Lower quality gamers buy more lower quality games
    All rights reserved.

y ever time u talk about a good game u talk about money wat do u matter if it sell or not u just want it to be good rite? and the reason the good quality games on the ps3 don't sell its b/c of xbox fanboys like u lol yea i said it u keep on bashing the games on ps3 cuz its good and its not o ur system
    if u want milk feed the goat........ psn hovastan

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Lower quality gamers buy more lower quality games
    and what does that say about ps3 gamers. they just buy movies. i guess there is fun in playing blu-ray
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Pezz U lame bad.. Why u even bother to comment on this thread?....i love the PS3 but if ur RROD machine has as good a game i wont be afraid to say so... so why the perpetual hate?.. u love ur 360 be content with it... U wont convert any PS3 owners no matter what u say or do
    MSI NF750-G55 Motherboard , AMD Athlon II X3 445 Rana 3.1 GHz ,
    Corsair XMS3 4GB 2 X 2 GB PC3-10666
    ,Seagate Barracuda 500 gb HDD , Nvidia GT520 , Acer 20'' LCD Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSnake View Post
    Pezz U lame bad.. Why u even bother to comment on this thread?....i love the PS3 but if ur RROD machine has as good a game i wont be afraid to say so... so why the perpetual hate?.. u love ur 360 be content with it... U wont convert any PS3 owners no matter what u say or do
    the PS3 failcake he advertises in every post he makes still has not worked not even here as can be seen in the poll made. Thing is him even talking bout what PS3 cant do in PC game threads an nobody nah pay him no mind

and what does that say about ps3 gamers. they just buy movies. i guess there is fun in playing blu-ray
    You are going to pre-order halo 3 odst? my point exactly... dont even bother answering....
    When KZ2 came out ppl didnt rush go buy it without knowing what it was like first (unfortunately that means they read some fanboy hate and might have decided not to buy it). There is a lot more early adoption of big name titles on the 360, ppl jus jump on it as soon as they have the money.

Ppl pezz is just fighting the urge to buy the system, u have to see with him.
    Last edited by semitop; Jul 28, 2009 at 08:38 AM.
    All rights reserved.