Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CurveII Javelin or 8900... any1 with 1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    phone works great but @ the price its @ who the hell gona buy it for that? its a wana be bold lol.
    I support the bold .
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

That is correct and i think he should go for the Bold.

Attn: Technoboy, congrats on reaching 5,000 posts.

Damn,and I strugglin to mek 100

wouldn't trade ma bold for this 3.2 mp pssh ma e71 is 3.2 its like crap seen some 2mp take better pics

I would go with the storm since its camera ur looking at.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

wolffy what wrong the e71 camera. The pics better than a regular curve cam and sure you said the curve cam to u better than the bold cam. plus even though the 8900 has no 3G support it has more memory dedicated to loading apps than the bold i think thats an important selling point too other than cam. and the screen res is stated better so things look crispier on the javelin screen that bold. So really it has its selling points. i agree that the cost is a little farfetched but isnt that the case with most bb phones anyways. peeps just have to get what suits them or what they can afford. at current prices i cant get none. lol lol lol.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

nothing not wrong with the e71 cam just that I expected to take better pics for 3+ mp cam.. What's the memory on this I just check but only saw the processor? Well if the screen res is better than the Bold it must look damn good because bold is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    I would go with the storm since its camera ur looking at.
    Hv_Thugg you know I am gonna say the Storm is hot but the BOLD is twice as good and a REAL MAN's PHONE so my vote goes for the Blackberry BOLD all the way in respect to

1. price (48k for bold, 60k plus for Javelin)
    2. functionality & processor speed (624mhz Bold, 512mhz Javelin)
    3. Resolution (They are both the same still)
    4. Internal Memory (1G internal Bold, Javelin only has basic program memory)

The Bold is a TRUE Smartphone.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

My GF has the Bold and I have the Javelin (I'm actually posting this from it), and I can tell you, the Jav is the way to go. The bold only has 3g over the Jav which in my book is a negative as 3g=nyam battery and I can honestly say, outside of streaming media, Edge is quite fine and fast (when using Opera Mini)

My biggest gripe (which my gf now aggrees with after swapping phones for a day), is that typing on the bold is a pain in the you kno what, especially compared to the Jav. I tried posting from her phone the day we swapped and a post the length of this one would have taken about 10 min to write with all the mistakes that typing on the bold caused. The keyboard on the Jav is similar to the curve, the keys are seperated and its not easy to press the wrong key...the bold on the other hand has all the keys joined together with a SLIGHT raise to differentiate them, making typin difficult and errors a plenty.

The Jav nice and neat and light with great battery life, in fact, it uses the exact same battery the storm does, so u can imagine how much longer it lasts in the Jav vs in the Storm. In fact, with regular usage with wifi on, you can get about 2 days use before you need to recharge the batteries...I however am not a regular user and am constantly messaging and browsing with wifi if I'm within range or with edge otherwise, I don't make/receive many calls throughout the day, and I'll get about 24hrs out of it.

Re the prices, I say buy it abroad, you MUSS kno smaddy comin down soon, jus have em take it in for you and u set, cause out here the prices are variant for the bold, storm and jav, but online they are all about the same...jav's can be had from 410 storms from about the same and bolds from about 380 if u search hard enough.

Anyhow, my 2 cents...get the better looking, lighter na weigh down ur pocket phone which gives superior battery life and sexiness (lol) and let's you communicate via typing without any hassle or need to be constantly correcting yourself.

toyanucci, you've given me some things to think about. I've been leaning to the Bold because of it's 3G capabilities - I want to be 3G ready when LIME launches their 3G network. However, if I'm gonna get a BB I don't want to be fussing about the keyboard I was prepared to shell out the extra cash for the Bold, but now I'm giving it second thoughts.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com