Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Wii failing 2 live up 2 expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I just can't get over how retarded i would look playing the wii....
    its amuzing watching them play wii boxing and tennis in best buy. I played Mario Galaxy in there, liked it, but couldn't bear to play more than one level with the booth being right out in the aisle and have to be doin all dem spin movements..

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    its amuzing watching them play wii boxing and tennis in best buy. I played Mario Galaxy in there, liked it, but couldn't bear to play more than one level with the booth being right out in the aisle and have to be doin all dem spin movements..
    doesn't semitop ALWAYS look retarded? lol. when you get a chance to figure out how much force you need to shake the controller, you can do it while sitting down. wii bowling is really the only one that you actually need to stand up and play like a 5 year old.

Everybody can see that the wii sell the most and its the dumbest of the PS3 and Xbox360. its for real tho the games that them have for it suck. dont know but have u ever seen the GTA version for the wii lol.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    Everybody can see that the wii sell the most and its the dumbest of the PS3 and Xbox360. its for real tho the games that them have for it suck. dont know but have u ever seen the GTA version for the wii lol.
    The wii's hardware itself doesn't suck, just the current set of games and nintendo's rules. The wii's hardware is more powerful than a ps2. GTA4 could be on the wii but with ps2 graphics and I would buy it. Not to mention RE5 but I'm kinda getting sick of not being able to walk and shoot.

You look stupid playing the wii because you decide to look stupid playing for the wii. I've ran through alot of the wii games and doing the sword chopping is the best part of it. If you cant open your mind to that then its obvious you dont want to have fun becuz you are some sort of "purist". You do notice that the ps3 also has adaptive controls in alot of games (where you have to move the controller... sixaxis). Are you gonna look stupid doing that too? Or is it just a bias against the wii?
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    You look stupid playing the wii because you decide to look stupid playing for the wii. I've ran through alot of the wii games and doing the sword chopping is the best part of it. If you cant open your mind to that then its obvious you dont want to have fun becuz you are some sort of "purist". You do notice that the ps3 also has adaptive controls in alot of games (where you have to move the controller... sixaxis). Are you gonna look stupid doing that too? Or is it just a bias against the wii?
    lol i remember how ma fren did look playing Super Mario Kart leaning with the controller on every turn those were the days still

the sixaxis controls has movement but not much more than tilting or shaking tho.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I just can't get over how retarded i would look playing the wii....
    Couldn't imagine which more retarted:

The Sony Eye Toy or The Nintendo Wii .

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I'm so sorry, i would rather go back to my sweet N64.
    If only the controllers could last forever and had a USB port, then I could enjoy original Super Smash Bros, on my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    Remember people that Nintendo is in a category by itself. The graphical and hardware competition is really between Microsoft and Sony. Who ever heard of Nintendo going bankrupt or overpricing their consoles and games?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

So wait, you inna the gaming thing for the looks? the aesthetic?
    my yute, yu lost!
    isnt gaming supposed to be Fun?

still havent forgotten the time i was playing a wii sports game in a store and a woman comes in fresh from work looking for a game for her daughter. i hand her the wii controller and give her her choice of wii sports games and she says,
    "oh, i used to be good at tennis, havent played since high school"

3 minutes later, lady kick off shoes and a bear run up and down ting, all a buss sweat! next day she comes in, picks up the wii for her 'daughter' and her daughter takes some my lil pony foolishness as her choice of game.
    that is how games are played in real life, whether is dominoes or cards or monopoly or the latest greatest whatever title. you play because its Fun. Period.

so, new thing i have discovered with my wii, the ability to create a whole side of miis. the most fun mii i have created so far is vybz kartel. mostly family and friends tho. it adds a certain something to my game of wii baseball when the lineup includes my colleagues.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    The wii's hardware itself doesn't suck, just the current set of games and nintendo's rules. The wii's hardware is more powerful than a ps2. GTA4 could be on the wii but with ps2 graphics and I would buy it. Not to mention RE5 but I'm kinda getting sick of not being able to walk and shoot.
    the nintendo wii is alot more powerful than a ps2
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMac2 View Post
    So wait, you inna the gaming thing for the looks? the aesthetic?
    my yute, yu lost!
    isnt gaming supposed to be Fun?

still havent forgotten the time i was playing a wii sports game in a store and a woman comes in fresh from work looking for a game for her daughter. i hand her the wii controller and give her her choice of wii sports games and she says,
    "oh, i used to be good at tennis, havent played since high school"

3 minutes later, lady kick off shoes and a bear run up and down ting, all a buss sweat! next day she comes in, picks up the wii for her 'daughter' and her daughter takes some my lil pony foolishness as her choice of game.
    that is how games are played in real life, whether is dominoes or cards or monopoly or the latest greatest whatever title. you play because its Fun. Period.

so, new thing i have discovered with my wii, the ability to create a whole side of miis. the most fun mii i have created so far is vybz kartel. mostly family and friends tho. it adds a certain something to my game of wii baseball when the lineup includes my colleagues.
    Have you downloaded any mii's as yet sgtmac? Ma bretherin had spider man and venom and chuck norris mii's on his wii... its sooo epic!!! (just to annoy semi if him reading)
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus