Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have flow hd

Does the DCT-6412 120gig HD replace the cable box that you are currently using?
    Last edited by Anubis; Sep 25, 2008 at 09:55 AM.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

You would replace the cable box that flow provides with the HD box. The HD boxes also has DVR functions which might come in handy as well.

Whats the cost for Flow's HD package?? Im assuming its seperate and apart from their ergular cable package?

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    You would replace the cable box that flow provides with the HD box. The HD boxes also has DVR functions which might come in handy as well.
    But at the end of the day, isnt it based on the package u have??
    Last edited by Collin; Sep 25, 2008 at 03:51 PM.

Okay do you have to get that exact motorola model, or a motorola one at what is the proper classification for the cable box couldn't a similar product with the same specifications be used?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Okay do you have to get that exact motorola model, or a motorola one at what is the proper classification for the cable box couldn't a similar product with the same specifications be used?
    A relative of Mine who is in charge of sourcing these boxes said only Motorola dct-3412, dct-3416 or dct-6412 phase III these are the only ones they program. Maybe they will have more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerh View Post
    Whats the cost for Flow's HD package?? Im assuming its seperate and apart from their ergular cable package?
    The package is under 1k but they are bringing new HD channels and since they have a new GM she might raise the price.
    Last edited by Collin; Sep 25, 2008 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory(STR8GAMES) View Post
    A relative of Mine who is in charge of sourcing these boxes said only Motorola dct-3412, dct-3416 or dct-6412 phase III these are the only ones they program. Maybe they will have more in the future.
    Thanks man does the "phase III" stand for anything significant?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Thanks man does the "phase III" stand for anything significant?
    if u want the dct-6412 it has to be a PHASE III model or it will not work on flow's network. but the dct-3412 and 3416 are new so no phases for them as yet.......If you plan to use digital audio (COAXIAL or OPTICAL) go with the 6412 because the 3400 series does not support that

Please remember that the mototrola 3412 is the box flow is giving out right about now. Next thing once you have flow complete you automaticaly get the hd channels. It wouldnt be wise to pay for hd channels by it self its 10channels and most of it is news lol.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    It wouldnt be wise to pay for hd channels by it self its 10channels and most of it is news lol.
    Which the very reason why I would not go for Flow HD.... limited channels. The only one they have listed that I would be interested in seeing in HD is National Geographic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Collin View Post
    Which the very reason why I would not go for Flow HD.... limited channels. The only one they have listed that I would be interested in seeing in HD is National Geographic!!
    The way it look so darn good i wudda watch CNN in HD