Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mad World

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    Esp Since the GC version of Res 4 looked the BEST. I still dont get your quicktime thing though. It looks like 90% of all the action games, Viewtifull Joe had the same Visual Sound effects, so maybe that is the Vibe they are going for.

Comix Zone anyone ? that game was great !!
    I'm trying to thing of a game. Res 4 didn't have a lot of quicktime events. At the base level it was a shooting game with quicktime cut scenes. When I say quicktime I mean a game thats filled with it - where EVERYTHING cool in the game is done using quicktime button presses.

imagine the boulder scene in re4. a whole game made of that. I can't think of a game like that right at this moment but there are a few.

Shenmue was one of the first...But Dragonslair was the first really.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I'm trying to thing of a game. Res 4 didn't have a lot of quicktime events. At the base level it was a shooting game with quicktime cut scenes. When I say quicktime I mean a game thats filled with it - where EVERYTHING cool in the game is done using quicktime button presses.

imagine the boulder scene in re4. a whole game made of that. I can't think of a game like that right at this moment but there are a few.
    Well God Of War did utilize alot of that usually in sequence though and required a little timing for some I didn't have a problem with it I saw it as them just trying to make take down moves more interactive
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.