Page 300 of 400 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3995

Thread: Tech stuff you recently bought

jomo Guest

Lol, sthu yute

Anyway WOW the youtube app in HD rivals the 1080p movies I have

In fact back to the drawing board, need to dl some HUGE bluray/1080p/etc files to my ntfs hard drive, these ones not cutting it (some)

Ima look for the biggest files for the best quality

In youtube hd I can make out NO PIXELS (sitting about 5 feet away) with some movies I have in '1080p' I can, that nuh right

Avengers shot doah, have some bigger than 4gb ones I didn't realise one of my ext hard drive was the DUMB FAT 32 and I lost them, gonna put them back on my seagate and watch fast 5 in true hd

The tv and blu ray combo work sweet, simplink too, bb as a hotspot streams youtube hd even some crappy movies in some free lg apps

Still want more though, if I have to pay ill pay, but netflix sucks, what other apps can I access movies and tv shows at the click of a button?

Yowwwww the game new vid with cb weezy tyga and wiz SHOTTTTTT

Blu ray movies are well over 4gb I would say they start at about 8gb-10gb and go up so u can use that as a guide, and nothing is wrong with netflix, try a vpn if u want more shows, but honestly there are movies and tv shows on netflix than i think u realise try browsing by genre and you will see I was looking thru the comedy section and I saw a ton of movies that I need to watch, but im kinda stuck on criminal minds at the moment
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    Blu ray movies are well over 4gb I would say they start at about 8gb-10gb and go up so u can use that as a guide, and nothing is wrong with netflix, try a vpn if u want more shows, but honestly there are movies and tv shows on netflix than i think u realise try browsing by genre and you will see I was looking thru the comedy section and I saw a ton of movies that I need to watch, but im kinda stuck on criminal minds at the moment
    this website has a ton of shows http://one-tvshows.eu/tv/links/show/...cial-business/

PS: Empty your inbox dude

jomo Guest

Yeah most of the good blurays are larger than 4, I have a few on my ntfs but its the damn fat32 I need to reformat or sumn

And as for sites I'm tired of dumb sites, want only my wifi bluray and tv to stream, its far different than plugging a lapgtop in or streaming from it, that's frustrating, I'd preffer torrent then plug the hard drive in the bluray

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Yeah most of the good blurays are larger than 4, I have a few on my ntfs but its the damn fat32 I need to reformat or sumn

And as for sites I'm tired of dumb sites, want only my wifi bluray and tv to stream, its far different than plugging a lapgtop in or streaming from it, that's frustrating, I'd preffer torrent then plug the hard drive in the bluray
    I just use amazon prime for all that...

got the 3d blu ray lg to go with my 60" plasma

wifi built in, full smart, updated the firmware already, have two external hd with movies music videos and some personal videos ive recorded, lol

bueaty is if i sel the tv no matter what i get after i can use smart tv specs

youtube is nice to control via remote, lonely island ftw

and this is the tv

Hey Jomo, whats the model # of that LG BluRay Player?
    MATADOR: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R, C2Q Q9400 @ 3.4GHz, ZALMAN CNPS9500, 6GB GSkill, Crucial C300 SSD 128GB, 2x 2TB WD Caviar Black, Diamond HD5850, 2x Plextor DVD+RW, RAIDMAX Scoprio 668WBP Case, Rosewill Xtreme Series RX850-D-B 850W, Dell E228FP WideScreen 22", Logitech Z-2300, Windows 7 Pro x64

jomo Guest

What's amazon prime?

I believe the model # is.... Bp620

I love it

Plays ext hd fat and ntfs, has smart tv built in, wifi built in, etc etc

Yow Jomo as zero said u need a vpn to access the full netlix library, u can get trial period with vpn to test it out
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

What's amazon prime?

I believe the model # is.... Bp620

I love it

Plays ext hd fat and ntfs, has smart tv built in, wifi built in, etc etc
    Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives you and your family unlimited fast shipping, such as FREE Two-Day shipping to street addresses in the contiguous U.S., on all eligible purchases for an annual membership fee of $79. Amazon Prime members in the U.S. can enjoy instant videos: unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows through Amazon Instant Video at no additional cost. Members who own Kindle devices can also choose from thousands of books -- including more than 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers -- to borrow and read for free, as frequently as a book a month with no due dates, from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library. Eligible customers can try out a membership by starting a free trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Yow Jomo as zero said u need a vpn to access the full netlix library, u can get trial period with vpn to test it out
    Pretty much... TunnelBear is a good one to use gives you 500MB free + 1GB via twitter promo every month. Netflix is very good though

Also bought this:

HDD Caddy

Last edited by King_Jay16; Sep 25, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

can really believe you guys really spend money buy bluray player and bluray movies or actually subcribe to amazon prime and netflix. Have money fi waste lol
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth nothing more.