Page 299 of 400 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3995

Thread: Tech stuff you recently bought

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I have a vizio with that setting think they call it pop altho it's pip
    which vizio is that? Does the screen split in 2? I see some with pip.

Default It's here

I picked up the case today.. thanks really to my bro JP who lugged it down here for me.

First of all this case has me in awe now that I am seeing it in person. It ran me $140 and is worth every freakin penny. It is really well constructed and very rigid. The side panels are firm (gave them a shake and no wobbling), the mesh grills all have filters behind them to fight against dust and the cable management features are off the hook.

Here is a pictorial summary of the unboxing.

Last edited by toocoded; Sep 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: fixed image link
    Carbide
    Case: Corsair 500r | Motherboard: Asus P8 Z77-V | Processor: i7 3570k | Memory: 16GB Patriot IEM 2133mhz | SSD: Corsair Force Series 3, 60GB | ODD: LiteOn DVD Burner with Lightscribe | PSU: Corsair TX650M | GPU: EVGA GTX560 DS SSC | Cooler: Zalman CNPS9900 Max- B

Quote Originally Posted by toocoded View Post
    I picked up the case today.. thanks really to my bro JP who lugged it down here for me.

First of all this case has me in awe now that I am seeing it in person. It ran me $140 and is worth every freakin penny. It is really well constructed and very rigid. The side panels are firm (gave them a shake and no wobbling), the mesh grills all have filters behind them to fight against dust and the cable management features are off the hook.

Here is a pictorial summary of the unboxing.
    It is truly an awesome case boss
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

A cheapo Android Tablet & Keyboard...

An ASUS laptop

Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

jomo Guest

got the 3d blu ray lg to go with my 60" plasma

wifi built in, full smart, updated the firmware already, have two external hd with movies music videos and some personal videos ive recorded, lol

bueaty is if i sel the tv no matter what i get after i can use smart tv specs

youtube is nice to control via remote, lonely island ftw

and this is the tv

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    wat would be good is if consoles came with dual video output I hate split screen gaming
    It wouldn't be a console then if it wasn't split screen as the idea is to have a party with friends playing on the same display.

This the main reason I stick to PC gaming, but I do believe that console now have ethernet/lan ports? So I guess if the game supports it you could juss lan with another console and play on different displays?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    which vizio is that? Does the screen split in 2? I see some with pip.
    Its the xvt series
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Yes the second tv i ever bought a 47" vizio had the Pop and pip and my sonicview receiver had pip two tuner and i loved the combo could do lots of multitasking. As for plasma i will never buy one for because of energy cost and heat and then i love 3d and will never use active. and right now there are led that still show better than some some plasma's. The plasma is for dark rooms because because it shows a darker and deeper picture. Now if you want that in a led you have got to do some research or get a full led led. everyone one there preference in tv's when a plasma will look good out of the box. You will have calibrate your led to look like that and 9 out of 10 persons cant calibrate a tv. As jomo say do some research and spend a decent money you will get a good tv
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

jomo Guest

Yup, I'm in ac, I don't pay the bill, and this particular lg sweeeeet compared to led

I've had a full led 3d lg, was great too

But plasma OWNS motion, and my eye good

Can't burn in eithger, has orbiter settings, and for such a huge display, motion easy to detect when its wrong

Gonna test out some new 1080p tonight, prometheous and some other motion related

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    got the 3d blu ray lg to go with my 60" plasma

wifi built in, full smart, updated the firmware already, have two external hd with movies music videos and some personal videos ive recorded, lol...
    An eye roll is correct...TMI...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+