Thread: Blizzard reject Uwe Boll's movie Offer for WOW

Default Blizzard reject Uwe Boll's movie Offer for WOW

Uwe Boll asks Blizzard for WoW movie rights, Azeroth way off limits
    Posted: 21.04.2008 07:20 by Simon Comments: 2
    Blizzard has essentially laughed the German director out of their offices, and certainly right out of Azeroth.

"We will not sell the movie rights, not to you... especially not to you," was apparently Paul Sams reply, to which Azeroth was pronounced saved!

"I got in contact with Paul Sams of Blizzard, and he said, 'We will not sell the movie rights..." Boll told MTV News.

To his own admission he goes on to to say "Because it's such a big online game success, maybe a bad movie would destroy that ongoing income, what the company has with it."

There you have it, not only juicy news of rejection from Blizzard to Uwe Boll but his own acceptance he would make a "bad movie". Just the one Uwe?

So far an online petition is still ongoing that calls for the director to please stop making films, it originally had only 30,000 signatures but has since exploded to over 200,000. Uwe Boll himself has said that if it reached one million names then he would seriously consider stopping.
    -- http://www.strategyinformer.com/news...way-off-limits

YAY
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

not even gonna read it, i just want to know y Uwe Boll nuh curl & and go dead . him going for a cr@pola record ?
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

i believe the correct term for this would be PWND