Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ijji Gunz

Is wha kinna foolishness dis? Di site requires my first born child before I can completely register?
    And after giving them my soul, they have the nerve to tell me I have a Virus on my pc? I am trying to run di dumb game! When since did dis stupid thing turn into an anti-virus?

Seriously. After giving over so much personal information (most of it false, but still don't see why dem need mi middle name!!!), I finally registered. Now running the launcher, the game telling me i have a virus on my pc and if I want to stop it from executing. And from I read in the report they showing me, is some remnants of a search toolbar in the registry, that I am sure one of my family members installed.

Mi tell it no, leave it alone. And di launcher shut down, leaving me at mi desktop.
    Cho. Mek mi try di international version instead.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

lol Arch, lol, I have Drift City from the same company and I can't remember it being that hard.
    Only we can save us.

at 1 time GUNZonline was showing as a virus too..........

there was a fix for it..... cant remember how or what
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    at 1 time GUNZonline was showing as a virus too..........
    Yuh nuh undastand blaze, is not even my anti-virus saying that. It's an antivirus that comes with the game. It looks like it is apart of the game guard.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

u have something way diff from what we all have doc cuz im runnin ijji fine and if u search for gunz alone it gonna give u gunz alone u need to search for ijji gunz or u wont get it suh i dont kno how it turn out to be an anti virus u dl the wrong think and secondly wen u go on the link i give u u not soppose to press download wen downloading it u soppose to press install and wen u launch de game it soppose to sen u to the site to sign in and den u press play live its quite simple
    The Mission is not complete until i get there
    Mafia.Inc®