Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast

Thread: Cable & Wireless To Roll-Out 1mb Basic Plan

So what in the world is C&W up to? Its almost as if they've just given up and rolled over and are content let Flow grab market share whereever they please.

This is a far cry from the early days when we could look forward to frequent jousting matches in the papers between C&W and Flow. But we haven't heard anything worth talking about in months? is it the end?

That would be a shame, the industry needs competition but none seems forthcoming...

What is the lowest and highest internet speeds with C n W?
    Also what's the costs for both speeds?

1-4MB....prices are not stabe, varies more time...$1800-3000
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Now any info on the " table " if they will be rolling out a new Delux plan .. 8mb perhaps
    Well was doing some training with CW and there was talks of that and also them moving towards triple play I was shown a wirless divice looking like jump drive that will give you 14 Mb connection utilizing HSPA soon your home phone and adsl will become portable which would would make it easier when relocating . So those are a few things in works guys

Quote Originally Posted by dark_kammealeon View Post
    Well was doing some training with CW and there was talks of that and also them moving towards triple play I was shown a wirless divice looking like jump drive that will give you 14 Mb connection utilizing HSPA soon your home phone and adsl will become portable which would would make it easier when relocating . So those are a few things in works guys
    I can't even get higher than 1mb and dem talking about 8mb? Guess it's for businesses and those in Kingston.

They don't have the infrastructure or the capacity to bring people up to high speeds, from what I can see. Everything they do is like putting a band aid over a big gash.

lol sooo true.....damn flow, bmobileLime and claro ........bouy da coming months looks interesting
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

And my exchange still max out at 512MB...whether it's Blue (C&W) or Green (LIME)...I don't see any different.

Sucks!
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I can't even get higher than 1mb and dem talking about 8mb? Guess it's for businesses and those in Kingston.

They don't have the infrastructure or the capacity to bring people up to high speeds, from what I can see. Everything they do is like putting a band aid over a big gash.

The implementation of 3G will enable this
    Better Day$ Must Come

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    And my exchange still max out at 512MB...whether it's Blue (C&W) or Green (LIME)...I don't see any different.

Sucks!
    really really sucks almost a year now since upgrade bas been started and all now they cant upgrade all their exchanges,,i,m still on their stupid 256mb ,,god damn it man ,,cable and wireless not even a try ,,

Fire-T... saving lives and protecting property!!!.... earn some extra cash,,,,check this link,,no joke,,, http://bit.ly/1ixCnW6