Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak Public

There is a "screen shots' app, just look in installer under "all packages' till you find it. It comes up and allows you to take screen shots at will.

Re the logos, they are DEFINATELY not broadcast lol. Took a little hacking, but i'm pleased with the end result but I'm very happy with it I saw someone on another forum with em and looked up how to do it and VOILA!!! When I swap from CW to DIGI its automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    There is a "screen shots' app, just look in installer under "all packages' till you find it. It comes up and allows you to take screen shots at will.

Re the logos, they are DEFINATELY not broadcast lol. Took a little hacking, but i'm pleased with the end result but I'm very happy with it I saw someone on another forum with em and looked up how to do it and VOILA!!! When I swap from CW to DIGI its automatic.
    Cultus will soon be linking u to get this done u 2 gwan mek iphone proud i love it tho as said b4.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Yup , thou simple ... Mod/Hack of the year

Gonna see if this can be done on WM6 lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

toyanucci maaad tings mi yout....yuh iPhone looking really maaddd.... I was waiting on the part where you would say 1.1.2 has more functionality 3rd party wise as opposed to the new 1.1.3. I havent moved from 1.1.1 as yet because of that same reason. I love the 3rd party support for 1.1.1 & 1.1.2... 1.1.3 will need some more time to catch on for me.... but the carrier logo hack.... I will be persuing that really soon as well....iPhone really making nuff strides in the short time so far...can't wait to see what Apple will be giving us next. (referring to iPhones loyalists not the haters)........
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Seen mi dupes. 1.1.2 is a step above 1.1.1 still, had a bredrin I sorted out some stuff for an nuff stuff was in different location and 1.1.3 WORSE lol. I figured out alot though. I have the gprs setting settup to when u insert a cw or digi its auto filled in as well as the logos, its pretty easy in 1.1.3 and requires jus puttin in 2 carrier files which I spent hrs figuring out how to create (I also removed the annoying call forwarding active message).

1.1.3 a boom still, only thing missing that I used is wallpapers on the springboard. All my other apps are functional (cept apollo).

Anyhow who need a hook up with moddin their 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 jus link me for a small enough fee of course considering my hrs spent researching etc.

Anyhow, blessup!!

Seen mi dupes. 1.1.2 is a step above 1.1.1 still, had a bredrin I sorted out some stuff for an nuff stuff was in different location and 1.1.3 WORSE lol. I figured out alot though. I have the gprs setting settup to when u insert a cw or digi its auto filled in as well as the logos, its pretty easy in 1.1.3 and requires jus puttin in 2 carrier files which I spent hrs figuring out how to create (I also removed the annoying call forwarding active message).

1.1.3 a boom still, only thing missing that I used is wallpapers on the springboard. All my other apps are functional (cept apollo).

Anyhow who need a hook up with moddin their 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 jus link me for a small enough fee of course considering my hrs spent researching etc.

Anyhow, blessup!!
    I might just take you up on that offer...worst like how mi get so darn lazy these days...gonna sleep on it...tell me something though. I notice that the newer updates gets very big in size. After upgrading to 1.1.1 I noticed that I only had 57MB left to install apps on the main partition. How much free space do you have after a 1.1.3 update? Not that I am worried really, because thanks to BossTool I have moved my apps & wallpapers to the secondary partition. So I wont be running out of space on that drive. But I was just curious to know how much free space you have left after the update...

After the official 1.1.3 I installed 1 app and that was of LOL. Not even bosstool I could install, had to use ssh to move apps to media partition. There is also now a 'mobile' user so stuff located in different places with different owners etc was fun figuring it our.

After the official 1.1.3 I installed 1 app and that was of LOL. Not even bosstool I could install, had to use ssh to move apps to media partition. There is also now a 'mobile' user so stuff located in different places with different owners etc was fun figuring it our.
    Apple need a beating if you ask me...why is it that their code seems to be getting more and more bloated...makes no sense to me....so what about future updates....whats gonna happen when they get so bloated...you know what I wont bother...because I figure a miracle will happen and its gonna shrink so fast, they might even use it as a marketing ploy to get users to take it....because of that issue though I am going to stick with 1.1.1 until they sort out their issue of Bloat.... I love the idea of knowing that my main os partiton has space for things like swap file and other stuff....it should never be too crammed

Well, they added ALOT of stuff with this firmware not necessarily visible stuff, but alot more code than previous. They have done alot of tidying up as well in terms of consolodating some files and functions and you nered to also remember that this update was not "directly" from them, so that adds some to the bloat as well.

2 iphone loyalist at work go go iphone rangers lol, or uno wha name captain iphones?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1