Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kart Rider - Online cart racer

I am on right now join skugz life jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    LoL! Yeh man , I understand seh dat I probably going to need to learn how to do it soon enough. But just figured I would get as far ahead as I can without using it.

The thing with drifting is, mi always lose control the littlest drift mi do. Mi juss whaa do a sharp turn and drive on and di ting turn mi round 180 degrees. I can easliy do a 180 more so a 360, but bwoy.

We can create a private room and mek some of us gwaan practice pon a track.
    WHen you drift while turning the direction, you let go real quick and turn the other way. That will prevent you from spinning out. Same way u do it in real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I need some help I completed the rookie license but the others arent highlighted what must I do
    Dont worry about the other licences for now. We are all on Rookie. do the Chapter 1 in Scenario and gwaan race in multiplayer to get a feel of the game. YOu will have a LONGGG way to go before doing any licence above rookie for now.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Just to let you guys know, you can play in window mode by pressing F11.

I also discovered that when you blown up or hit into a bubble or whatever, you can accelerate quickly when you fall back to the ground. Just as your kart hits the ground, press and hold the accelerate or UP button.

I got it a few times today but haven't been able to hit it consistently.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

finally a game got me off fifa 08 I play this alot with others in my community

Reached 1 finger green glove. Trying to reach 5 finger blue glove. Soon, very soon!

I still haven't gotten drifting down. I can do basic drifting but to actually compete against the more experienced drifters, they leave me in the dust. Need more practice, because drifting seems to be the skill you need to master, to master this game.

bwoy, man a run it red. I am still on 3 finger yellow glove Don't think I can catch you anytime soon Doc. I have other thing's to finger.. I mean games to play.. <_<
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis2kx View Post
    bwoy, man a run it red.
    LoL! Well, since SRO won't let me in, I play Kartrider in the mean time. So basically have time to play that I would normally be playing SRO.

@ AA why yuh dont use the other drivers? every driver other than that defauft driver u using give yuh bonus yuh think dem only deh deh fi deco?

go to shopping window and read the advantages... some give u like 10% more money wen u with them, some give u 10% more XP some advantages to that effect dont memba what exactly but if yuh only been using that driver from u start u loose out on nuff already coulda have more money or more xp than u have now.
    guh buy some 30day drivers even if u nuh play everyday wah yuha save the money fah?

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    @ AA why yuh dont use the other drivers? every driver other than that defauft driver u using give yuh bonus yuh think dem only deh deh fi deco?

go to shopping window and read the advantages... some give u like 10% more money wen u with them, some give u 10% more XP some advantages to that effect dont memba what exactly but if yuh only been using that driver from u start u loose out on nuff already coulda have more money or more xp than u have now.
    guh buy some 30day drivers even if u nuh play everyday wah yuha save the money fah?
    I did see the specs on the other drivers, but it says you get the extra RP and lucci if you have some special item. Like maybe the candy we get when we finish the scenario or the Christmas tree candy we get to hold during Christmas. I am guessing those are the special items.

So I just gwaan use the default char in the mean time.

I spend my lucci and buy new karts and plates and paint. Not saving it for anything much.

I still don't pass the darn Episode 17 in Chapter 1 Scenario. The long windy forest track where you basically have to drift to win. argh.. Wish learning to drift was easier.