Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kart Rider - Online cart racer

nuh every 30 days u loose dem or supn suh. waste of lucci... lol
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

so what yuh plan to do with the lucci u have save dem for rainy day?

hmmmm .. think i need a controller to play this game, keyboard nah guh work wid dem millisecond button pressing needed to advance here.
    Last edited by Taktician; Nov 18, 2007 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    Wow....mirror drifting sick!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6APPmaJ_I
    Dat bad!!! Mi haffi learn how fi drift star!
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

can i use a controller to play this game?

i see everybody having fun and i wanna play but it gimmie dis ting bout check internet or firewall option >.<
    JUST WHO I AM

@ Chyanaku ..... and you dont have any security program running that might be causing this?

by the way anybody seem to catch the drift and speed burst ting yet? if so see if you can explain a little, it giving me a warm time.

and since my hard drive went dead 2 weeks ago i lost everything so instead of going back to my old games, been trying totally new games (that how i ended up starting this game not to mention there are about 3 more that my skin iching to d/l and start trying...DAMMMM need more hours in the days).
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Nov 19, 2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: removed illegal request

Tactican- nope i dont think so i even tried turning off the firewall
    JUST WHO I AM

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    can i use a controller to play this game?
    Posted this on page 2 a dis thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    HAHA. Finally a game unnu like dat don't require a super computer to run .

Dem game yah used to run tings in the past and can never get old. Mario Kart online at last and loving it. Best part about it I can emulate the keyboard to ma controller and use that to play woot! Finally a MMO that I can use it on. I even emulate the mouse movement to it so straight controller.
    Anyways Tak, I kinda catch it I think. Actually catch some practice from Scenerio 2 which I got stuck at for a while, cause I thought yuh could only win with the nitrous, but it seem I move faster when I drive normally so they need to fix dat.

Well the speed boost ting similar to the speed boosting in Diddy Kong racing, where as yuh release the acceleration button as yuh go on one a the zappers and press it again.

But in Kart racers while yuh drifting with the r2 button... I mean shift key and as yuh release the direction and x button... acceleration button, yuh press the acceleration button alone again and yuh get the lil speed boost. It's kinda tricky though so have to practice it. If anything shout mi on xfire and and I'll show yuh in a speed race.
    Last edited by Powpow; Nov 19, 2007 at 08:28 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

lthnx Pow, i got in some practice earilier kinda catch it but not too good. and if u think u stuck at scenario 2 wait till yuh reach 15 & 17 yuh head guh hat yuh.

u actually need the nitro for 17 without it you cant beat the time. Nitro is really for track with alot of turns dont think u need nitro till scenario 17 cause i tried from 15 but always ended up loosing the race.
    Make me know how many times yuh do 17 b4 u actually beat if cause i ended not even trying to beat the time i was just using 17 to basically practice my nitro runs. Then when i realise i ended up almost doing the same time i make doing "regular" driving with 2 nitro in mi pocket i realise i could beat the time limit

hmm, im just on scenario 9. GO try finish the chapter tonite. I swear when u seh u on 17 u maent chapter. I was gonna be like WTF, thought those werent even open yet. I get the drift thing a LIKKLE bit, but is a tiny boost for like 0.5 sec i catch, still trying to figure out the controls proppa to catch the double drift boost.
    Last edited by Genesis2kx; Nov 19, 2007 at 10:45 PM.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]