Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS3!

Default PS3!

Sony has confirmed that the PlayStation 3 will be playable at next year’s E3 2005.

Ken Kutaragi announced the news in response to reports that Sony had run into serious delays while working on the PS3. This announcement forces Microsoft and Nintendo to make quick decisions about announcements of their own. Nintendo had previously expressed that they would reveal their next console at E3; this could change if Sony reveals their console earlier that year as they are planning to do. Microsoft, who is trying to launch before PS3, may be forced to reveal details sooner than expected in order to increase distance between the two console’s launch dates.
    It will be interesting to see how Nintendo and Microsoft will react this in the months to come.

Default Re:PS3!

Sega should have been in this picture :'(. But anywayz the console market heating up, It can only be good for us gamers ;D

sega collaborates with nintendo

Yeah Maka I know. But dreamcast 2 should be coming out right now. :'(

sorry, dreamcast cant compete with the big boys. ;D
    in fact dreamcast is Bull S^*t >

[quote author=Virus_NCU link=board=11;threadid=5144;start=0#msg47944 date=1090395800]
    sorry, dreamcast cant compete with the big boys. ;D
    in fact dreamcast is Bull S^*t >
    [/quote]

Actually you are wrong. Sega systems has always been better than their competitors.

The problem that it had is that it has always been poorly maketed and thus poorly supported.

Consider the Sega Saturn Vs The Super Nintedo and Dreamcast Vs Playstation One.

In both cases Sega provided a system that was far superior for its competitor and as such was way ahead of its time. Hence the thought by many that the Dreamcast was here to compete with PS2, Xbox, etc......

I do have good hopes for their new system but I hope they have better marketing strategies planned. I have always fancied their games as well. They replay value always seem to be greater than that of other systems.

[quote author=The Gambit link=board=11;threadid=5144;start=0#msg47956 date=1090414283]
    Actually you are wrong. Sega systems has always been better than their competitors.

The problem that it had is that it has always been poorly maketed and thus poorly supported.

Consider the Sega Saturn Vs The Super Nintedo and Dreamcast Vs Playstation One.

In both cases Sega provided a system that was far superior for its competitor and as such was way ahead of its time. Hence the thought by many that the Dreamcast was here to compete with PS2, Xbox, etc......

I do have good hopes for their new system but I hope they have better marketing strategies planned. I have always fancied their games as well. They replay value always seem to be greater than that of other systems.

[/quote]

Now that's what I am talking about Gambit. Although I am not sure they will be making any new systems. Think they sold out to nintendo :'(

sega is only interested in making games for the other consoles now. so you won't see anymore consoles from sega unless they change their minds and plan to get back in the biz.

Please... I had to turn mine upsided down to get it to play

Default Re: PS3!

ps3 and psp (playstation portable) will relaes in the same time period in the US
    OvErSiZeSpAdE