Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wii is not a graphics clown

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    jah know nesta eva a try flap mi dadda mi get mi facts from E3 2007 and mi aint talking gt series mi talking di lastes one
    You mean Gran turismo 4? You mean the same Gran Turismo 4 that sold 8.7 million copies since it was released? Come come now, you dont think is nester alone know how to use teh intarweb do u?

Oh right... total forza sales are something like 1 mil copies Note this is actual copies sold not shipped... LOL

Owned once again... wait i goin check if i can find the total forza sales maybe that
    Last edited by Skillachi; Aug 9, 2007 at 08:58 AM.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I wonder how long all these copies that were sold gonna be played.....hence replay value
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

Ok guys - think this thread has run its course.

I'm gonna close it and may split it to allow the other discussion to continue.

Blessings.
    The sword of the Spirit is a mighty 2-edged blade || Re-arranging my life for Christ!