Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hack the iPhone - Get custom ringtones

Default Hack the iPhone - Get custom ringtones

I worked my eyes bloody today crawling through disassembly to help ziel port his Jailbreak program to Windows, and today we can announce that we have succeeded! All the iPhone users running Windows can now put custom ringtones and sounds onto their iPhones.
    Source article

What a process just to get some custom ringtones.

why not send them through bluetooth, isnt bluetooth generic.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    why not send them through bluetooth, isnt bluetooth generic.
    yea but due to the software on the iphone it wasnt possible to use a custom (mp3) ringtone

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    yea but due to the software on the iphone it wasnt possible to use a custom (mp3) ringtone
    One more reason not to buy the iphone. Thats why iphone cant walk near to a n95.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    One more reason not to buy the iphone. Thats why iphone cant walk near to a n95.
    You assuming the iPhone software / firmware won't be upgraded to provide such features ?
    Those who do not understand UNIX are doomed to reinvent it poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    You assuming the iPhone software / firmware won't be upgraded to provide such features ?
    But then again the question is y wasnt the iphone allowed to have custom ringtones in the first place i mean y wasnt the software alloted to do that?
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

Quote Originally Posted by stigy View Post
    But then again the question is y wasnt the iphone allowed to have custom ringtones in the first place i mean y wasnt the software alloted to do that?
    well with a phone with such great features how it rings wouldnt even matter to me i have some here but b4 that i had a friend with one after cracking it the first week we were able to access the menu the things that we were doing with the phone is amazing and remember we still havent gotten it to work on a band all now. the wifi works perfect the google earth perfect gprs was the only thing that never worked. but we loaded videos and music and the whole works to it mad quality, have the utube and every thing playing around with. So for my phone not to ring like i would like is the least of my problem finaly a phone to recon with.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Aldayne View Post
    Source article

What a process just to get some custom ringtones.
    if mi affi guh thru di whole a dat fi get a lil 1 custom ringtone it nuh mek sense...ow a new brand-name hi-end fone nuh ave dem features-wat a shrtchange star...tsk tsk...di fone only luk pretty but lackin inside lyk dem aguh tek ova from moto wit pretty luks but ntn inside...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stigy
    That's what i want to know. I guess Apple see the iPhone as a 'masterpiece' not to be tampered with. F@%! that, i want my custom ringtones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    knowing apple, and thier philosophy with other things....no
    >>Insert something witty here<<