Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Admits *ALL* Xbox360s Are Defective

Like I said above, if you get one of the new versions of the console, you will have less of a chance of getting RROD but at this point in time no one can say that you won't get it.

The new versions I think were released in October so it is a little too soon to call.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

No RRODs on ma PS3

This is what happens when your QA process isn't effective enough. M$ should not have released the consoles with this issue out there. It's not like it's a software bug that you can patch. It's hardware, and it needs to be sorted out properly before release.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    That is good for bringing things in but you try sending back a broken XBOX 360 using a courier, it wouldn't work unless u have some special arrangements with the courier.

When you report your XBOX broken, I think they send out a parcel to your location and you have to place the XBOX in that parcel and mail back to them or you personally deliver it to one of their locations.

MALLOC-X I dunno....

Seanbee20...

Yes you may have to make a special arrangment... however I'm almost sure quickmail does this. I remember them even offering to deliver a package for me to Bahamas instead on Jamaica when I had to send something I had overseas there. You just explain to them situation and you may have to pay a fee for them to package it for you. Maybe it's best you buy it through a relative and let them ship it to you via your courier... then you send it back to your courier if need and either they ship it back to your relative or your relative picks it up.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

i carried my xbox 360 to gameyaad, the guy there did the heatsink fix etc and said it was still RRODin, he said it cant be fixed. Im so pissed, it cost me $35k less than a year ago. im not buyin another one. i think im a stick to pc games
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

How long have I had the PS3 now???? Ummmm I think 1 year.
    Have I ever had a prob? Ummmm nope
    How many XBOX 360s have I owned? Ummm I think 2

Which one do I prefer? Ummmmm u be the judge
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5