Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Seen Flow in Your Area? Lets See How Fast Things Are Moving

Lightbulb Molynes Road

They have finish wiring Molynes Road, Sundown, Maple Leaf, Chalmers, Toronto Avenue, But Still No Service

i see flow truck driving round LONGVILLE PRK CLARENDON bout last month, then i see C&W start dig up di place and run cable lines and wire the place up the in 2 weeks (well my street the rest no finish) after flow visit, and i didnt see flow since then and i still dont got dsl after a done sign up

i live here for 4yrs without dsl and now as soon as C&W see flow truck a pass dem run come FLOW COME NOW!!!

lucky me, i've been enjoying flow triple play since last december

Quote Originally Posted by Flow-di-upsetter View Post
    They have finish wiring Molynes Road, Sundown, Maple Leaf, Chalmers, Toronto Avenue, But Still No Service
    Tell me about it...been wired up for almost a year now and still nothing, each time I talk to someone I get a different story. It's as if each person working on a different planet...alas...they can realistically only take so long, so i guess service must be available by end of this decade...oops I mean year

Regards,

I keep on seeing the trucks around mobay, but haven't even heard rumors of service being available anywhere here.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    Lucky indeed................
    "God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest"

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    Did you have to pay a deposit/installation/modem fee or had they started waiving all of those fees as far back as then?

^ I didn't. And we got their service back in late 06

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    i see flow truck driving round LONGVILLE PRK CLARENDON bout last month, then i see C&W start dig up di place and run cable lines and wire the place up the in 2 weeks (well my street the rest no finish) after flow visit, and i didnt see flow since then and i still dont got dsl after a done sign up

i live here for 4yrs without dsl and now as soon as C&W see flow truck a pass dem run come FLOW COME NOW!!!

See it deh! And as soon as you stop see FLOW.... C&W slow down. You used to see all 8 C&W trucks in the place... at nights and on Sundays.

I think that the Cable Company Flow bought in Spanish Town is the parent company for Combined Communications in Old Harbour... the one that supplies Longville with Cable.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic View Post
    See it deh! And as soon as you stop see FLOW.... C&W slow down. You used to see all 8 C&W trucks in the place... at nights and on Sundays.

I think that the Cable Company Flow bought in Spanish Town is the parent company for Combined Communications in Old Harbour... the one that supplies Longville with Cable.
    Electrotechnic, where you get your info / source from bout this cable company bought owns this other cable company in Old Harbour.
    Dain Bramaged
    Google Voice: 954-779-6436

http://www.prolexic.com Now Apart of Akamai Technologies