Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wii R the Champions...Nintendo 7 Million and Counting

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMac2 View Post
    actually... i am the biggest zelda freak you ever heard of... i dont mention it, cuz i have other uses for my 30 grand right about now... if i was to demo that game... no, not doin it. later for Wii.
    i didnt even mention the part where the woman in her late 30s came in and was doing the tennis thing and said, Quote.. i havent been this excited since i got my first game system years ago.. an Atari with space invaders, I MUST have this for my house and my daughter" methinks her daughter naw go get a chance once mummy reach home from work still.
    My cousin has two (2) daughters...7and 5. The last console she bought them was the GameCube.

Now she saw the Wii add on TV yesterday and asked me right away...WHAT IS THAT!?!

She was totally confused as to how they were playing the game BUT amazed at how much fun the people where having playing the Wii. I guarantee you that before this summer done...she going to buy one

The Wii truly is Revolutionary

I saw this comparison on a website of Console prices over time...absolute and relative (inflation adjusted).

History of Console Price...US$500 ain't that bad - May 15, 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeongamer
    The first shows absolute price and the second shows relative price. Here absolute means the stated price at the time the console went on sale. Relative means what does that price mean in 2006 dollars, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics inflation calculator.

Basically...PS3 falling in the Failed Consoles Price Range

I like these articles:
    CONSOLE PRICE CUTS: THE EVIDENCE
    Nintedo Wii is the Best Product Ever...
    Last edited by zRo ToLeRaNcE; Jun 25, 2007 at 11:10 AM.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

36,000 at Royale Computers if you wii'lly and truly want one... if you talk to Jack... you may even get a discount

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic View Post
    36,000 at Royale Computers if you wii'lly and truly want one... if you talk to Jack... you may even get a discount
    Wow, look at the price difference compared to a Ps3's. And I doubt the Ps3 has a long life span, as the Nintendo Wii.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

you can buy a wii, 3 extra controllers, an extra game and still have money left to pay rent and go to the supermarket.... compared to what it would cost you to buy a ps3.
    thats a lotta dough, son!
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

I had the opportunity to play the Wii and i must admit that it had me out of my seat, moving around and sweating. It felt like a workout playing Wii sprorts. I am yet to try such games as the new Zelda among others.

The Wii is all about fun and all those games that you used to play back in the day you can play again and sometimes newer versions of them. I must admit though that graphics wise it doesnt compete with the other consoles and this is based on research i have done on the internet.

But It brings me back to some games that made you enjoy play console games, and now the whole family can get involved.
    Enjoy the good things in life not the things made to be seem good.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzedd View Post
    I had the opportunity to play the Wii and i must admit that it had me out of my seat, moving around and sweating. It felt like a workout playing Wii sprorts. I am yet to try such games as the new Zelda among others.

The Wii is all about fun and all those games that you used to play back in the day you can play again and sometimes newer versions of them. I must admit though that graphics wise it doesnt compete with the other consoles and this is based on research i have done on the internet.

But It brings me back to some games that made you enjoy play console games, and now the whole family can get involved.
    ah, Zelda I remember that on the NES.

The Wii sounds good.

Default Nintendo is undeniable

All this talk about the WII....I'm so excited I think i'll go home and play Z:TP again. At this rate PS will be a thing of the past and the lowly underdog, Microsoft, will be keeping the rear going strong. I think most people will agree though, the whole paradigm of Playstation has always been a ton of games, 98% with no substance or quality. I mean, you don't think of a Playstation and go, "I have to buy it for this game!" Things like Gran Turismo, GTA, Final Fantasy, etc. are all expendable; they don't belong to Sony. Pretty soon you will see them all on XBox. Classics like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and even Nintendo's new offerings are what make them such a strong company. The fact that they develop and publish the first party titles we will buy the console for says something about the standard we've come to expect and trust will be delivered from them. When Nintendo says - we are making a new Zelda....we don't even worry whether it's going to be good or not, because we know they'll deliver. I just don't feel that sense of community and belonging with Sony or Microsoft for that matter. I feel like the latter two are just trying to sell me a really expensive black box.

Nintendo is the soul of the gaming industry. The brought us Mario, and everyone who can talk knows about that game. They revolutionized the whole thing a couple yrs later with Ocarina of Time, and now they're here with the Wii.

I love the Wii, especially with Wii Sports and Paper Mario. You really get a good workout especially with Tennis & Boxing. Re: Paper Mario, c'mon its Mario so need to give details on that. Nintendo made the smart move to make their new game system fun for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    Nintendo is the soul of the gaming industry. The brought us Mario, and everyone who can talk knows about that game. They revolutionized the whole thing a couple yrs later with Ocarina of Time, and now they're here with the Wii.
    My rasta friend saw me playin New Mario on DS...Grown *** rasta wid locks to him knee...

"B**** C****....!, yow MARIO dat...gimme a play deh...",
    then upon acquiring the fire flower power-up.

"***** mi get mi gun, unnu just ded.."

ROTFL..

Nintendo can never die.....
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    My rasta friend saw me playin New Mario on DS...Grown *** rasta wid locks to him knee...

"B**** C****....!, yow MARIO dat...gimme a play deh...",
    then upon acquiring the fire flower power-up.

"***** mi get mi gun, unnu just ded.."

ROTFL..

Nintendo can never die.....
    Nintendo even a cross Religious barriers - ROFL!!!
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards